Scared of impending things

Started by The Forgotten Alex, December 07, 2013, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Forgotten Alex

So everybody I know is just getting injured and dying all of a sudden. People like my friend Dylan, and what could happen to my neighbor. I'm just...well, a bit scared that next time it might be somebody really close to me.

I'm not sure if this is all just a big string of coincidences, but I'm not sure what to think now.
People asked.

jkid101094

Chillout, dude. You don't even know what happened to your neighbors if anything, besides, just because two people stub their toe doesn't mean you'll break an ankle.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 07, 2013, 03:13:24 PM
Chillout, dude. You don't even know what happened to your neighbors if anything, besides, just because two people stub their toe doesn't mean you'll break an ankle.

She had a heart attack.
People asked.

Elija2

Of course it's just a coincidence. Don't worry about it, dude.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on December 07, 2013, 03:15:26 PM
She had a heart attack.
Even if she ends up dying it means absolutely nothing for you. I mean, best wishes to her and I hope it doesn't end too badly for her and her family but no need to worry if you don't even know the people.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

I'll try not to worry about it too much. I just hope you guys will be alright.

...on a side note I got a friend request on facebook from the person I like and i'm still fangirling on the inside.
People asked.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

People asked.

jkid101094

I don't know why you're asking me of all but people but uh...be yourself?...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay