Me: Kyo, y u no have Persona?

Kyo: I didn't have a PS3

Me: Well, what's stopping you now?

Kyo: Money, and I suck at 2D fighters

Money, and I suck at 2D fighters

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

I bought it because the game seemed stupidly easy.
Super Moves are executed by like... Down Down Down B and not with the most strict timing and literally every character has the same combinations - with different results.

Its easy and easy to explain to friends, thus easy to have fun with.

'Normal' 2D Fighters require me to hit weird tight combinaton with like a zillion stick movements and buttons, which I just can't.

Trust me, I tried.

NiGHTS

gonna have to agree with wind on this one...

I am dissapoint

jkid101094

Kyo, I hate that too which is why I don't play fighters competitively in general. Persona 4: Arena though is stupidly easy to learn. The most complicated moves to pull off are the ones that require you to do two quarter circles and even then most things can be mapped to the shoulder buttons for quick accesses so you don't have to remember all of them.

Trust me, if it wasn't so easy to learn I wouldn't still be trying so hard to beat Wind.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 12, 2013, 04:05:59 AM
I bought it because the game seemed stupidly easy.
Super Moves are executed by like... Down Down Down B and not with the most strict timing and literally every character has the same combinations - with different results.

Its easy and easy to explain to friends, thus easy to have fun with.

'Normal' 2D Fighters require me to hit weird tight combinaton with like a zillion stick movements and buttons, which I just can't.

Trust me, I tried.
Have you watched any vid of P4A at all? It was made easy to pick up and play just for f*cks like you who think 2D fighters are hard
Everyone has a "shoryuken", a dash, easy cross ups, and a combo breaker, all of which can be assigned to the shoulder buttons
You get 100 free meter if you're doing badly, and an instant kill move which is as easy as down down down + any face button you map it to
Combos are stupid easy to pull off with the amount of leeway you get with each attack, and you even get a f*cking auto combo by mashing the light punch button

P4A is like the easiest possible 2D fighter you'll ever play
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 12, 2013, 10:34:00 AM
Have you watched any vid of P4A at all? It was made easy to pick up and play just for f*cks like you who think 2D fighters are hard
Everyone has a "shoryuken", a dash, easy cross ups, and a combo breaker, all of which can be assigned to the shoulder buttons
You get 100 free meter if you're doing badly, and an instant kill move which is as easy as down down down + any face button you map it to
Combos are stupid easy to pull off with the amount of leeway you get with each attack, and you even get a f*cking auto combo by mashing the light punch button

Yet for some reason I can't seem to play it to save for my life... fml

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 12, 2013, 10:46:26 AM
I can't play Blazblue for shit so maybe it's just a mindset thing.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 12, 2013, 10:46:26 AM
You got the Xbox version didn't you...

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 12, 2013, 10:50:07 AM
Blazblue is more akin to Guilty Gear which is kinda hard to get into, so I won't blame you for that.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 12, 2013, 10:34:00 AM

...aside from Killer Instinct XB1

Well now that there's a new version coming out anyway I'll suppose I'll get that...
... or Guilty Gear Xrd.

jkid101094

Yeah, say you'll get the new one so when we all get it expecting to play with you you can say, "Oh, sorry. I got Prostitute Fighter XX3 instead".

Get this one so we can all play, damnit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

What the hell ever happened to the new Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 12, 2013, 10:50:07 AM

I can play blazblue though, I even started to main Rachel who is meant to be hard to play :L

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 12, 2013, 10:54:11 AM
You got the Xbox version didn't you...
Blazblue is more akin to Guilty Gear which is kinda hard to get into, so I won't blame you for that.

1) I got it before I moved house so i didn't have a ps3

2) Guilty gear is so fun doe... and yeah GG is kinda hard to get the hang of I will give you that.

Hakudamashi

Blazblue is my fav fighting game franchise.

Please tell me you have Blazblue Continuum Shift on PS3...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay