any glitchs? post em here

Started by Rwbs, March 01, 2009, 08:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwbs

anyone with glitchs from any game post them here

SuperBrawl10

In SSBB when playing as Zelda if you get the hit by lightning you stay either big or small until you die. This doesn't happen often though so you have to get lucky if you want to try it.

indieShadow

gigantic jigglypuff
bridge of eldin use final smash when the stage is reforming funny as hell result
may take some time to perfect

dark foxbot2

going into the planet in super mario galuxy
(soz for bad spelling)

hypersonic400

In sm64ds in bomb-om battle field go to cannnon under floating island and get the top of the four arrows in line with bottom point of the floating island and fire. you willl go flying into the air! :)

kac

In SA2B go to the regular chao garden go to the corner where you can see the rocks and the area beyond the boundary with sonic or shadow keep jumping and using the homing attack and you will fly out of the boundary 

RoyalStallion

In Fallout 3 you can randomly get sucked into the floor or the wall.................its actually common

dragonOllie15

glitches? hmmmm, I had a rare glitch on Tomb Raider 2 once, I was running round Lara's Home and I got to the bannister in front of the stairs and somehow the walked straight through it, maybe a trigger was temporarily disabled