Main Menu

Pokemon WVBA

Started by jkid101094, February 14, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So I've been watching Punch-Out videos since Little Mac's announcement which made me want to raise a Hitmonchan named "Mac". This, however, gave me a really neat idea. This'll only work if you guys aren't too lazy or time constrained to breed new Pokemon, though.

For the sake of the tournament, the following are considered legal punching moves:

• Rock Smash
  • Beat Up
  • Brick Break
Pokemon may only use a punching move, a recovery move or any of the moves listed above. Status ailments, kicking, claws ect and special moves are not allowed. Let's keep the fights clean, folks.

Abilities that double the Attack stat such as Huge Power, cause status ailments such as Static or otherwise give a major stat boost such as Sheer Force or Technician are banned.

Hold Items are forbidden.

The above rules are enforced only to simulate a fair boxing match.

Eligible Pokemon are determined if they meet the following requirements:

• Can learn at least one punching move.
  • Have arms.
  • Have a base stat total of 480 or less.
  • Meet all previously elaborated on requirements.
In addition, all Pokemon are separated into weight classes. A team must consists of only three Pokemon, all of which must reside in a separate weight class.

<100lbs - Featherweight
100-129lbs - Lightweight
    >129lbs - Heavyweight

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I totally want to fucking do this
Just name a time man, I'll try to work something out.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I figured we could have scheduled matches like an actual boxing league and maybe even a "Championship Title" of some sort. It'd be really cool.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Just as long as life doesn't decide to be an ass...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay