jrand; A Stupid Pokemon Nuzlocke

Started by jkid101094, March 05, 2014, 09:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Stupid as in fun, of course.

So for the past few days I've been building a randomizer rom from the ground up. That is to say my plan is to have a completely custom game of B2 with hacked sprites and such all built on the foundation of a rom made with the UPRandomizer.

Well after having a blast with the random game itself I figured, "Why keep it to myself? The more friends the more fun!".

I can't distribute the rom itself since I used sprites and stuff made by kids on Deviant Art (well I can just not publicly) but I can distribute the RNDP I have. I thought I had the seed but I misplaced it like a dumbass.

Get the .rndp here!

Once you have it just start UPR and click "Use Preset" or something like that, then just load the file and your Black 2 Rom.

For those wondering, yes, you can obtain every Pokemon, and yes, we can play online (as far as I know). Here is a list of all the Pokemon that no longer evolve by trading;

QuoteMade Poliwhirl evolve into Politoed by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Kadabra evolve into Alakazam at level 37
Made Machoke evolve into Machamp at level 37
Made Graveler evolve into Golem at level 37
Made Slowpoke evolve into Slowking using a Water Stone
Made Haunter evolve into Gengar at level 37
Made Onix evolve into Steelix by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Rhydon evolve into Rhyperior by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Seadra evolve into Kingdra by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Scyther evolve into Scizor by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Electabuzz evolve into Electivire by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Magmar evolve into Magmortar by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Porygon evolve into Porygon2 by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Porygon2 evolve into Porygon-Z by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Feebas evolve into Milotic by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Dusclops evolve into Dusknoir by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Clamperl evolve into Huntail by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Clamperl evolve into Gorebyss by leveling up holding the item it had to be traded with before
Made Boldore evolve into Gigalith at level 37
Made Gurdurr evolve into Conkeldurr at level 37
Made Karrablast evolve into Escavalier by leveling up with Shelmet in the party
Made Shelmet evolve into Accelgor by leveling up with Karrablast in the party

For those wanting further spoilers on EVERY change you can click the link below.

~SPOILERS~

Anyway I hope you guys have fun with this. I know for damn sure I am. Shelgon used Spacial Rend!

Post Merge: March 07, 2014, 05:23:40 AM

Redoing this because some of the random picks for legendaries and such really fucking sucked.

I'll provide a new file for anyone still interested.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Magic.

No, but seriously I just typed the wrong word.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.