Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Started by SmashFinale, May 07, 2014, 09:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

SuperSonic23

Yes, yes, YEEEESSSS!!! I was waiting for this!!! Remakes of the generation that I started playing Pokemon is finally coming!!! To be honest, I didn't expect them to come out so soon. Usually, it's the third game before the remakes. Does this mean there'll be no Pokemon Z?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

We've only had 2 sets of remakes so far, one set came out before the third game of its generation and the other set came out after its third game. I was sure that they would announce this before Z though, so I'm not surprised. But I am excited. Prepare your trumpets.

Elija2

jkid101094

It seems that everyone forgets Pokemon Sunday is on Sunday.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I just love that the reveal was a video showing nothing but the box art and the first gameplay footage is 20 seconds of Pokemon models that you could already see in XY.

jkid101094

Well there'll be more of it later today sooo...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Then what was the point of showing the small amount of footage earlier today? I feel like Nintendo are treating their fans like idiots. "We're remaking the Hoenn Pokemon games! This is what the box art will look like. No footage, no info, just box art. Okay, bye." "You guys excited to see some footage? Well be sure to watch this hour-long program filled with shit nobody cares about to see 20 seconds of gameplay footage showing nothing interesting at the very end!" It's sad because Nintendo knows they can do stuff like this and people will still get hyped.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on May 10, 2014, 07:44:09 PM
Then what was the point of showing the small amount of footage earlier today? I feel like Nintendo are treating their fans like idiots. "We're remaking the Hoenn Pokemon games! This is what the box art will look like. No footage, no info, just box art. Okay, bye." "You guys excited to see some footage? Well be sure to watch this hour-long program filled with shit nobody cares about to see 20 seconds of gameplay footage showing nothing interesting at the very end!" It's sad because Nintendo knows they can do stuff like this and people will still get hyped.

These are the guys who had a lot of reporters go crazy for an "special announcement" at last years E3, just to have it be Wii Fit Trainer. And also the guys who shoved off that Cranky Kong can jump at the VGX.

SuperSonic23

We all should know by now that Nintendo loves to troll their fans.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Have I mentioned I have an extreme disliking for the Hoen region?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 21, 2014, 05:00:05 PM
Have I mentioned I have an extreme disliking for the Hoen region?

No, you haven't. Or maybe you have. I don't know.

Hoenn seems to be one of the most disliked Pokemon regions. I'm assuming it's because the majority of it is water.

Hakudamashi

The HMS, the fucking HMS
Cut this, Flash that, Surf this, Strength that.

No Day and Night Cycle

The fucking Trumpets

Soo, much, surfing

Kyogre is a cheating whore

Contests

Sabelye

Fuck Gen 3
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay