Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Started by SmashFinale, May 07, 2014, 09:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

The only Pokemon games I've played are Diamond/Platinum (which I've never actually beaten the Elite Four in) and X so I don't know how they compare to RSE. Although there isn't as much surfing in DPP, it sure as hell is slow and I can only hope it wasn't as slow in RSE where water is everywhere. And I don't know how the contests were in RSE, but I didn't enjoy them in DPP either and I'm glad they got rid of them in later games. And doesn't every Pokemon game have overpowered Pokemon?

Hakudamashi

There's overpowered, then there's f*cking Kyogre the cheating little shit.

So why'd you skip the Unova region?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I'm not really that interested in Pokemon to be honest. Diamond was the first Pokemon game I ever bought but it didn't interest me enough to beat it. I figured that Pokemon games just aren't for me but then people got me hyped for XY so I bought that. I haven't played it that much since I beat it though. I think I'm just gonna be stuck in an endless cycle of not being interested in Pokemon but buying every other game anyway.

That said, I'm suddenly feeling really nostalgic for the Sinnoh region so I might go back and play Platinum.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Actually, I never had an HM slave in party, I always distributed the HMs amongst the 6 pokemon I decided to stick with.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Ruby and Sapphire had the unfortunate fate of being released right at the time when the Pokemon fad crashed and interest bottomed out before the Gen. I remakes. So a lot of that perceived negative reception is more like "anti-nostalgia" if that's a thing.