You know, I need to be more active...

Started by Gleech, March 06, 2009, 01:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Ok, ever since my internet went out for like 2 and a half days, I've lost interest in SonicROMs. It's nothing against you guys, trust me! I loved staying and chatting with you all before, but recently I haven't had the TIME to get on... I mean I do, but I use it for things like CoH (City of Heroes), then school. I've noticed a pattern in my days, from what it use to be:

SonicROMs
School
SonicROMs (Rping)
Then something else

to:
CoH
School
CoH
Maybe something else

CoH has replaced SonicROMs in my life, and i wanna change that, so I can atleast play CoH AND get on SonicROMs. I'm gonna need help though, since I can't seem to force myself alone. To solve this, I'd say if you want me to get more active, please send me a link to the site on Windows Live Messanger (My E-mail: [email protected] ), or sometimes I'm on Yahoo Messanger (My Yahoo E-mail: [email protected] or something like that). I'll continue to try and be active by myself, so you dont NEED to do this. Well i hope to see you all around more often! :3

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

solid kobra

Quote from: Gleech on March 06, 2009, 01:58:33 AM
Ok, ever since my internet went out for like 2 and a half days, I've lost interest in SonicROMs. It's nothing against you guys, trust me! I loved staying and chatting with you all before, but recently I haven't had the TIME to get on... I mean I do, but I use it for things like CoH (City of Heroes), then school. I've noticed a pattern in my days, from what it use to be:

SonicROMs
School
SonicROMs (Rping)
Then something else

to:
CoH
School
CoH
Maybe something else

CoH has replaced SonicROMs in my life, and i wanna change that, so I can atleast play CoH AND get on SonicROMs. I'm gonna need help though, since I can't seem to force myself alone. To solve this, I'd say if you want me to get more active, please send me a link to the site on Windows Live Messanger (My E-mail: [email protected] ), or sometimes I'm on Yahoo Messanger (My Yahoo E-mail: [email protected] or something like that). I'll continue to try and be active by myself, so you dont NEED to do this. Well i hope to see you all around more often! :3
its good u wanna change but i sometime dont have time either. i have to go to work which takes 4ever than i come home and im to tired. part of the only times i get on is in the morning. trust me there will be things to replace sonicroms like in my life, things have replaced this site a lot. i only get on when i want to. dont be forced * if u are in ur concience *to come on this site, i do it when it feels necessary. or when i just want to visit. i'll e-mail u. my e-mail address is [email protected].

Hakudamashi

Oh Gleech how I missed u so  :'(
(no gay meanings intended)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hopefully you can be a little more active, but it ain't your fault if other things come up or if you have other interests.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Gleech on March 06, 2009, 01:58:33 AM

SonicROMs
School
SonicROMs (Rping)
Then something else

to:
CoH
School
CoH
Maybe something else

your just moving on mai boy.(XD)...just do what your heart tells you..k
(man...that was girly..XD)

Hakudamashi

Just remember that when u leave for long periods of times
We'll keep you dearly in our memories ;D

.....you will be missed
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DatzAmorayEX

I know how you feel, I've gone through that as well... But i'm now back on these forums... I think everyone's forgot about me (well, not everyone...)
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Hakudamashi

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on March 08, 2009, 11:25:05 AM
I know how you feel, I've gone through that as well... But i'm now back on these forums... I think everyone's forgot about me (well, not everyone...)
I haven't  :(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Reaver77

Yeah I need to be more active as well

I've been more involved in music lately, whether its playing my own music on guitar and bass, or going to shows...I've been busier
Not to mention Killzone 2...
And school of course
And when I DO get on SR, I usually just scan the forums for spam and then get off
:\

Hakudamashi

are the old members being disbanded or something?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dark Tails

Quote from: windlessusher on March 08, 2009, 05:01:20 PM
Im here DX

Ive been here since october DX

Reaver77

Quote from: windlessusher on March 08, 2009, 05:01:20 PM

Kinda :\
I haven't talked to Draco in forever now that I think about it
And I miss the late night MSN "orgies"

Hakudamashi

You know
I haven't seen Sonicmaddave in FOREVER  :(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DatzAmorayEX

You know...

...You guys were one of the reasons I wanted to stay on these forums... But, what's happeneing now?! All of the awesome guys (and girls) are not around in these forums nowadays!!! Gets lonely in these forums without them...
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on March 09, 2009, 09:56:18 AM
You know...

...You guys were one of the reasons I wanted to stay on these forums... But, what's happeneing now?! All of the awesome guys (and girls) are not around in these forums nowadays!!! Gets lonely in these forums without them...
im here (almost but mostly) EVERYDAY...