Characters that got a shitty redesign

Started by Elija2, September 11, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

This is a thread where we talk about video game characters that got a redesign that you think is inferior to their original design. No Sonic green eyes posts please.

Mew/Rhyth in Jet Set Radio has a cool design that I really like, but they screwed her up in Jet Set Radio Future. They gave her this weird bra thing and what looks like plastic wrap on her arms. She went from having a cool design to a silly design and it sucks. There are a few JSR to JSRF redesigns that are inferior (and some that are improvements), but this one is definitely the worst.

SmashFinale

i think that "bra" is actually her goggles.
Spencer from Bionic Commando had a pretty weird as fuck redesign. Both versions are in UMvC3 if you want to see them. I just cant picture post right now.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

BoomBeep

SONIC WITH HIS GREEN--

Quote from: Elija2 on September 11, 2014, 04:31:24 PM
No Sonic green eyes posts please.

CRAP.

Nah, nah, just kiddin'. =w=

I personally don't believe this to be true, but since everyone and their brother says that Knuckles' Boom redesign is terrible, I'll mention him. I like him, but to each their own.

*retreats to corner where only the likers of Knuckles' Boom design are permitted to be*

Elija2

Quote from: BoomBeep on September 14, 2014, 12:07:23 PM
*retreats to corner where only the likers of Knuckles' Boom design are permitted to be*

That corner is far away from here.

BoomBeep

Hakudamashi

I'm ok with Knuckles' redesign, I'm against that they made him retarded.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

BoomBeep

Yeah, my friend's pretty mad too. D:

I won't judge completely until the game comes out, but he did act rather silly in that one Wii U cutscene. XD