0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2015, 06:41:25 AM
But she's a girl.
So are all the other bachelorettes.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 26, 2015, 07:24:01 AM
What level of cunt are we talking here?
Here are some quotes from the guide I'm using explaining what happens during her Green and Yellow Heart Events (which only happen after you're dating). Keep in mind that Diamonds and Pink Diamonds are two of the hardest gems to find in the mine. These are also the "right" choices that don't lose any FP.

Purple Heart Event:

>Here's Chocolate Pudding

Michelle is very happy and wants to eat the Chocolate Pudding together with you. The pudding is delicious and she complements you on your cooking ability. It'll help her think about a new magic trick. She asks if you're interested in magic, as she is in need of your help.

Michelle takes you to the mine, where she's looking for an unusual treasure to use in her next magic show. Michelle wants you to help her find a rare gem for her. You agree and set to work. You retrieve a Glittering Stone for her, but Michelle doesn't feel that it is rare enough. Silver Ore is also rejected by the magician. You haven't given up though, so Michelle requests that you bring her an appropriate item before her next magic show. A Diamond should be fine, she thinks.

Green Heart Event (After love confession):

>Give her a Diamond.

You really found one! Michelle thanks you and expects that everyone will be amazed with her magic. Having you as her boyfriend really makes Michelle happy.

After you leave, you notice that there's something left in your pocket. It is one of the tools Michelle uses for magic! You go back inside to return it, but she doesn't realize you've returned. Michelle is chuckling to herself; she is pleased that you found what she requested. You really are a great sucker! Michelle schemes what she can request of you next... Coral? Emerald? Ah, a Pink Diamond!

You turn around and leave, broken-hearted, before she notices you overheard her.

Yellow (Final) Heart Event:

>Give her a Pink Diamond

Michelle is very happy that you've brought her a Pink Diamond. It soon become obvious to her that you had overheard what she had said. So it seems that you've discovered her true nature! Men like to be talked down to and she feels it isn't bad to trick you. Are you going to tell everyone in the village? She says you tell her that you love her, and she knows you wouldn't tell. What do you intend to do?

>What love could you accept?

Michelle thinks to herself and wants to discuss this after her show.

Later on, Michelle admits she was wrong but she doesn't want to return the Pink Diamond. She asks if you truly love her, and you do, and she scolds you for being so easily duped. Michelle changes the topic, tells you that she's hungry, and demands that you make her some sweets (which you do).

http://fogu.com/hm11/marriage/michelle.php

And on the off chance you don't do her slave work she bitches and moans that you're useless.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

There's a difference between a tsundere and a bitch.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You didn't give her a chance to get to the part where she starts acting nice to you!

jkid101094

She doesn't as far as I know, and if she does I don't care.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

That's not a good attitude to have. Imagine if all of us gave up on being your friend due to your hostile demeanour? We would have missed out!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

It's almost like I have self-esteem issues or something.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why does everyone here have self-esteem issues? :[

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 26, 2015, 05:23:38 PM
She doesn't sound pleasant at all.
No wonder Eli chose her.

You'll all be jealous when she changes and becomes a sweet woman who's great in bed.

Hakudamashi

Or I could date a woman who's already sweet and great in bed.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay