Main Menu

WWE 2k16

Started by jkid101094, May 23, 2015, 10:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Turns out that despite all logic the follow-up to the six month old WWE 2k15 has already been announced. While this is no surprise the news dropped unnoticed by me so I was shocked to see what had already been revealed.

Starting with WWE 2k13 the series has featured a mode that takes players through key moments in the history of this long-standing company. In 2k13 we fans of the 1990's Attitude Era were gifted a treasure trove of nostalgia with a mode detailing all of the eras most exciting matches. 2k14 upped the ante to include all of the WWE's history up to Wrestlemania XXIX (29). WWE 2k15 gave fans highlights from some recent feuds between John Cena and CM Punk and Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

So naturally for the new game the new mode had to be about another big milestone in the WWE. How can you top relieving some of the companies most historic matches? Well, why not focus on the face of the company himself? It was revealed that the new game will center around the career of one man. The man who changed the face of the WWE single-handedly. The man who remains the absolute most beloved superstar of the WWE today. Arguably the most important man in sports entertainment.

CAN YOU GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!?

Any game centering around a badass like Stone Cold Steve Austin is worth getting excited over, especially if you grew up watching WWE like I did. We don't exactly know what the mode will entail yet, but with the countless legends that Stone Cold has stepped into the ring with and the even more endless amount of "fuck you"s he gave to everyone on the roster and beyond you better bet that it'll be a fun ride.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.