Official Sonic The Hedgehog (2020 film) Discussion board [BE WARNED, SPOILERS]

Started by Maddiekinns, March 27, 2020, 09:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddiekinns

Trying to get some discussion going back on the forum in places other than the off-topic/spam areas! This seems like the best way to do it.

I saw it maybe...3 times now? I was really skeptical when the rumors started going but after watching it, I gotta say I love it so much, unironically. The individuals involved with the production of the movie really cared about the source material too; all the easter eggs were endearing and showed how much they loved working on the movie. I think Eggman was my fave (probably everyone else's too haha )).

If you haven't gotten a chance to see it there's details here on how you can!

I hope it means things are looking good for Sonic and his image going forward. What did you all think? I wanna hear it! If what you want to discuss might be considered a Spoiler, please warn people about that

Ioshyriku

Watched it in 4DX, I really liked it. It was both cute and funny. Really paints a great picture regarding video game movies in the future.
The only thing mildly upsetting is that they replaced that little victory dance with flossing.

Maddiekinns

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 29, 2020, 08:49:34 AM
Watched it in 4DX, I really liked it. It was both cute and funny. Really paints a great picture regarding video game movies in the future.
The only thing mildly upsetting is that they replaced that little victory dance with flossing.
was it supposed to be something else before?

Ioshyriku

ahjezuswhai

We need more guys like the Donut Lord in the world. Probably one of the best video game films of all time, below Rampage and Super Mario Bros.