Oricana of time or Majora's mask?

Started by ChaosDazer, April 02, 2009, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Which link game is better?

Simply asking so I know which one to get.
witty sig caption

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Shadow84786

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Aorokusho

Quote from: chaos101 on April 02, 2009, 04:25:49 AM

That's a hard question for me. Ocarina of Time was EPIC and Majora's Mask was like WOW. They both are equal IMO

Kristomaster

Quote from: chaos101 on April 02, 2009, 04:25:49 AM

Actually, its a ZELDA game, with Link in it as always :P
I don't know, because I have completed OoT like 5-7 times and got all the items there and all the heart containers.
While in majoras mask, haven't managed to complete it yet, it's awesome with the 3 day limit before you have to start over. It has a bank, you can be a goron, deku scrub and a zora. Plus there are tens of masks to collect. Good storyline, the most epic in the series because it you "lose" it ends in an Apocalypse. So I'll say: get both! Play OoT through first so you know a bit whats happening in Majoras Mask. Yes, it has relations with OoT.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Hakudamashi

OoT!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT OR DIE D<!!!

It has the HERO OF TIME in there  :o
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

carocca1

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 07:05:23 AM
Actually, its a ZELDA game, with Link in it as always :P
I don't know, because I have completed OoT like 5-7 times and got all the items there and all the heart containers.
While in majoras mask, haven't managed to complete it yet, it's awesome with the 3 day limit before you have to start over. It has a bank, you can be a goron, deku scrub and a zora. Plus there are tens of masks to collect. Good storyline, the most epic in the series because it you "lose" it ends in an Apocalypse. So I'll say: get both! Play OoT through first so you know a bit whats happening in Majoras Mask. Yes, it has relations with OoT.
i have completed th 0ot 10 or 15 times but that is no important well have you hear that you can get the ganos horse with the stones that give you the hour
well this is a foto of ganon horse but i dont really now that is true what i heard

by the way i have completed the both games and the ocarina of time its better but when you finish the 0ot you got to play the majoras mask
how do i put an image here ????

annoyinglad

Oot if you haven't played either and can only get one, but MM is just as good if you are smart and sensible enough to realize that it's just as good.

megasonic

Which one Which one Which one OVERLOAD *BBBOOOOMMMMM*
JK Majoras mask i dont know why i mean in ocarina of time more boss
But i still say Majoras mask by a nik.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

ChaosDazer

Seems like everyone likes OOC.

I'll get that!
witty sig caption

JetTheHawk

Quote from: chaos101 on April 25, 2009, 01:11:56 AM
Seems like everyone likes OOC.

I'll get that!
Ya everyone likes OOC and you should get that
NO SIGNATURE

NeoMetalSonic

Ocarina of Time obviously. I've beaten probably all 3-D Zelda's and Ocarina of Time is the best LoZ of all time (in my opinion) second for me is Twilight Princess