Oricana of time or Majora's mask?

Started by ChaosDazer, April 02, 2009, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jonXjon on May 01, 2009, 08:11:50 AM
Ocarina of Time obviously. I've beaten probably all 3-D Zelda's and Ocarina of Time is the best LoZ of all time (in my opinion) second for me is Twilight Princess
He already said he was going to get Ocarina Of time :P
NO SIGNATURE

HMS7

LoLMM WHEN YOU GET ALL THE MASK AND YO GO INSIDE THE MOON (after beating the four temples) YOU GIVE THE 4 KIDS RUNNING MASK (BUT SAVE THE TRANSFORMING ONES) FOR LAST THEN TALK TO THE KID WHO IS SITTING HES SAYS HE WANTS TO PLAY BUT YOU HAVE NO MASK SO HE GIVES YOU THE BST MASK IN THE WORLD THE FIREST DIETIS MASK ITS GIANT LINK WITH A BLADE THAT LOOKS SO COOL when have (full hp or magic icant remember) you shoot beams when you target the mask or bosses (only can be used in boss fights) its full of evil magic of like murders and rapest and junk buts it awesome
the masks are a little hard to get thougth but rly rly fun to use like the stone mask your invisable to the emeny some not all like bosses can see you (thats f**ked up)

LOL OOT IS OK I GUESS (I HVE BOTH)
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: ChaosDazer on April 02, 2009, 04:25:49 AM
Which link game is better?

Simply asking so I know which one to get.

Ocarina Of Time. I had it on the N64. Emulated on PC. On on VC. ^_^

Skyle369

Quote from: MewZero on June 06, 2009, 10:16:34 PM
Ocarina Of Time. I had it on the N64. Emulated on PC. On on VC. ^_^

Me too.

HMS7

Quote from: heelyspower7 on June 06, 2009, 12:39:32 PM
LoLMM WHEN YOU GET ALL THE MASK AND YO GO INSIDE THE MOON (after beating the four temples) YOU GIVE THE 4 KIDS RUNNING MASK (BUT SAVE THE TRANSFORMING ONES) FOR LAST THEN TALK TO THE KID WHO IS SITTING HES SAYS HE WANTS TO PLAY BUT YOU HAVE NO MASK SO HE GIVES YOU THE BST MASK IN THE WORLD THE FIREST DIETIS MASK ITS GIANT LINK WITH A BLADE THAT LOOKS SO COOL when have (full hp or magic icant remember) you shoot beams when you target the mask or bosses (only can be used in boss fights) its full of evil magic of like murders and rapest and junk buts it awesome
the masks are a little hard to get thougth but rly rly fun to use like the stone mask your invisable to the emeny some not all like bosses can see you (thats f**ked up)

LOL OOT IS OK I GUESS (I HVE BOTH)
i quoted myself (offtopic)
MM is preety fun the last lvl is the hardest

DJ Boredom

Ocarina of Time. Adult Link kicked some ass. Plus it did have a master quest version that kept me going ^_^

But Majora's Mask is a very close 2nd, Fierce Deity Mask was beyond epic.

Shadic90 For this sig

shadowDOESrock

HMS7

shadowsega

Visit RIO!
A place to be randomly insane!

HMS7

Zonic10

I prefer Ocarina of Time; Majora's Mask was like a darker version, and you didn't have the kid form. Termina was more elaborately drawn and detailed than Hyrule though, gameplay is pretty much similar, but I think originality counted. Ocarina was the first to introduce Z-targeting, elaborate dungeons, combo swordplay, Epona, and first person camera view. Majora's Mask was just based on it and used Ocarina's engine,and character models. Graphics look better on Majora's Mask. You can't use Epona in Majora's Mask, but you can in Ocarina. I prefer games with Ganondorf as the main protaganist *cough Ocarina cough*.

qwertzuiopü

SADX is the best

jkid101094

Such a tough desision...I chose TLOZWW! ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dark rouge

hmm....thats a tough decision ocarina of time was longer and i liked how you could travel through time and the three different suits you can wear but i hated how you couldnt use epona as young link.
majoras mask had a tougher final boss i liked how link flipped while jumping off a ledge and the masks but i hated when you wanted to save rupees you had to go to the bank before saving or your rupees disapear.
so im going with ocarina of time

jkid101094

Quote from: dark rouge on June 16, 2009, 05:16:18 PM
but i hated how you couldnt use epona as young link.

It's possible with a glitch! ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.