Main Menu

sonic role playing

Started by HereAndThere, April 17, 2009, 01:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

nothing too much but cuz i have nothing else to do this is a role playing topic think of FCharachters and then post their names and races plus you can form a hero team theres events like well you can think those to your story and fuse it with others by posting it and playing so have fun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D P.S:this is my first topic

Post Merge: April 17, 2009, 05:08:15 PM

is anyone gonna read this >:( >:(?

HereAndThere

Quote from: kite-A999 on April 20, 2009, 10:46:29 PM
iam here to role-play with you

name: fire the hedgehog
bio: fire was called fire becuz he is tiked off ezya

name: ben the hedgehog
bio: born in a chao garden ben is verry pecsefull
in and im using jeexx and oblivion the same age as sonic and shadow plus have the same abillitys

HereAndThere

jeexx:*watching when you two fight* -__-' you guys are just plain weird aint you

HereAndThere

jeexx:oh then thats just normal (im have to go empty the dishwasher and ill be back in about 1-3 minutes relly just wait that long ill try to make an record at it XD)

skyrus5150

I would like to enter

My FC is.

Name:Osama The Hedgehog ( LOL OSAMA IS MY ReAL NAME)

Ability:Spindash,homing attack,sonic boost,light dash,light speed homing attack,sonic speed.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

your in! jeexx:huh! who are you?

HereAndThere

jeexx:that dude over there. who the heck is he?

HereAndThere

oblivion:hmph! why dont you let me do it!!!! >:(

HereAndThere

oblivion:IM GONNA BLOW YOUR HEAD BEN jeexx:hahahaaa good kick ben!

HereAndThere

oblivion:YOU  @$$HOLE *sues hes ultimate attack* ULTIMATE OBLIVION *big explosion happens

megasonic

Name: megasonic
Power: Light Spear

Megasonic:*Super speed* Fire likes like u could use some help?
(kicks Bes in space)

HereAndThere

jeexx:*looks at you two* ok -_-' why the heck are you sitting on hes head?

megasonic

Megasonic: *appears right behind ben* hes not sitting on my head hes sitting on a clone LIGHT SPEAR!!! * bblast ben and jeexx* u guys powers are so low my power is OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!  ;D

HereAndThere

Quote from: megasonic on April 24, 2009, 02:06:25 AM
Megasonic: *appears right behind ben* hes not sitting on my head hes sitting on a clone LIGHT SPEAR!!! * bblast ben and jeexx* u guys powers are so low my power is OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!  ;D
jeexx:OH YEAH!!!*turns into his ultimate level* xeexx:WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR AS WEAK AS AN FLEA COMPERED TO ME NOW WAHAHAAAA DIE!!!*shots an humongs fire tornado while using spindash*

HereAndThere

xeexx:TIME TO GET SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!*hits the ground and it brakes thearea that he is to pieces and summons hes little friend who dosent remeber anyone exepct sonic**and someone whos unwelcome to the planet dark gaia*