Heres a question that has puzzled me for months

Started by Hakudamashi, April 24, 2009, 01:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

LOL I started playing GTA vice city when I was 6 or 7 I think and my Dad always helped me on the missions I couldn't finish but one day my MOm figured out that it was an M rated game so my Mom removed it.

My dad was sad when it was gone because its the only game that he was having fun.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 07, 2009, 04:25:14 PM
LOL I started playing GTA vice city when I was 6 or 7 I think and my Dad always helped me on the missions I couldn't finish but one day my MOm figured out that it was an M rated game so my Mom removed it.

My dad was sad when it was gone because its the only game that he was having fun.
i satrted to play GTA3 when i was 3-5 LOLZ

megamanxcm

Maybe Because Some DVD's Are Informative, and Video games, well are for Fun, Yet Wii Is Interactive enough to be a workout, so im not sure

HereAndThere

Quote from: megamanxcm on May 26, 2009, 04:45:57 PM
Maybe Because Some DVD's Are Informative, and Video games, well are for Fun, Yet Wii Is Interactive enough to be a workout, so im not sure
well i dont agree much... video games teach hand eye coordinating and DVDs well they just dry your eyes or scare the hell putta yourself

Sonicdude

Probably because they think games are worse than movies in some way
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sonicdude on May 26, 2009, 04:49:46 PM
Probably because they think games are worse than movies in some way
yeah that could be it too but weirdly adults play them but then say those should be banned cuz those games arent good enough for them cuz those are too hard or something like that but yeah that could be it mah friend

xaio

i never got this eighther, why the hewl do they try so hard?? well, as many sed alredy, DVDs are way no better, especially with me, cause i have a thing called "mental feeling connection" that makes me feel the pain from a movie, causing throbbing,non-stop pain in the limb that got shot, chopped,or burnt off, see?? but when i play a game, like gears of war, if i'm the one cuttin off limbs with a part-gun part-chain saw, then i don't feel sh*t, so When it comes to DVDs, i can't watch stuff with chopping,burning,or shooting off, that's why i watch humorous pg13-R rated stuff.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

skyrus5150

why do you post a SUPER LONG REPLY.... now i am too lazy too read it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Hakudamashi

Quote from: kilerdad on May 26, 2009, 06:14:37 PM
SUMMARY
He has a mental problem towards movies but not games
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 26, 2009, 06:14:37 PM
hey dot complain kiler  :P i read it and i have the same prob i feel wierd pain when watching war movies or horror movies that iclude shooting

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SonicLover25

Because Adults Rule Against Fun!That's Why!

Link233

Lol You i would've probably posted that and yeah good question lol. My parents wont let me have to much fun they think its bad but i have never heard such a dumb thing like that

NiGHTS

well because yea kids play too many games my parents and sister are all like go and get some exercise and im like STFU im the only one in this house that can actually run and see my own toes >_> like they sit around watchin TV and DvDs yet they shout at me for sitting and playing games because i get kinda bored doing nothing but watching something =-/

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 11:48:34 AM
well because yea kids play too many games my parents and sister are all like go and get some exercise and im like STFU im the only one in this house that can actually run and see my own toes >_> like they sit around watchin TV and DvDs yet they shout at me for sitting and playing games because i get kinda bored doing nothing but watching something =-/
like my family
everyone in my family gained 10 pounds more weight than me,and they tell ME to loose it,when they don't wanna themselves(Except for my mom  :D)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay