Heres a question that has puzzled me for months

Started by Hakudamashi, April 24, 2009, 01:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Why does adult authority try so hard to get rid of video games.....but not DVDs?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

hmmm good question but i think its because they think that we play to many games >.>
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Because violent movies don't harm childrends minds, only video games do. Why? Because...uhh...shut up.

Seriously, people who think violent video games ruin peoples minds are idiots. If a kid plays a violent game, it's the parents' fault for letting the child play it. Don't blame the game developers, blame the fuckin' parents who decided it would be okay for their 7 year old kid to play Gears of War and later complaining that "it's the game's fault". Idiots.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 24, 2009, 01:13:53 PM
Because violent movies don't harm childrends minds, only video games do. Why? Because...uhh...shut up.

Seriously, people who think violent video games ruin peoples minds are idiots. If a kid plays a violent game, it's the parents' fault for letting the child play it. Don't blame the game developers, blame the ****in' parents who decided it would be okay for their 7 year old kid to play Gears of War and later complaining that "it's the game's fault". Idiots.
That just raises another question

What makes DVDs better than video games?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on April 24, 2009, 02:34:09 PM
That just raises another question

What makes DVDs better than video games?

who that their better? They are just as bad and sometimes worse.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Luma

Why does shit taste bad?

This should be in The forum, help / questions is for serious questions about site problems etc.

moved cause im an ass

skyrus5150

I dont know.... maybe becuz we play games toooo...... much

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on April 25, 2009, 01:28:57 AM
I dont know.... maybe becuz we play games toooo...... much
maybe not but should we the kids start to try to get rig of DVDs if their trying to get games away i say that F*C* YOU movies give more bad stuff for children than video games those things are more violant then any game (they act them) and what about games well those thing are only digital bits!!

Reaver77

I think its because video games are more interactive, and even if its not in reality, its your child going on a killing spree, stealing cars, chopping off limbs, etc...

While it IS stupid that they try to do that crap...
I can kinda see where they're coming from (even though I've been playing M rated games since I was 6 :D)

Shadow84786

Quote from: Reaver77 on April 25, 2009, 04:03:01 AM
I think its because video games are more interactive, and even if its not in reality, its your child going on a killing spree, stealing cars, chopping off limbs, etc...

I can kinda see where they're coming from (even though I've been playing M rated games since I was 6 :D)
WTF doesn't your parents know that you were playing it?

Hakudamashi

Oh thx,I thought I was the only one thinking that  :)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

lol the same thing happened to me. They saw me play GTA and they didn't do anything lol
NO SIGNATURE

KevChaos86

Sonic and Mario were among the first games I played... I've been gaming since the Genesis and original Nintendo, so the games that were controversial in those days prolly wouldn't even raise an eyebrow now. I'm talking about stuff like the first Mortal Kombat and all... hell, they made that into a plug-and-play game a few years back. I think I saw it once in Walmart's toy aisles. xD
- Kev

EliteDrkLrd

yea me to but i can contorl myself. games dont influence me in any way to do bad stuff like go to strip clubs and shoot the crap out of stripers or cuss at my mom(even though i do its not cus games its cause good resons like when im doing my homwork she walks into my room and starts going DO YOUR HOME WORK YOUR STEP MOMS A B**CH BLAH BLAH) and i play 1 A game now and im 11 but still im not like that. (the a game i play is GTA:SA cafe edition it a good game :)

my website banner that i made visit my website today: http://www.eliteshacks.webs.com/

Reaver77

Quote from: Shadow84786 on April 25, 2009, 07:05:40 AM
WTF doesn't your parents know that you were playing it?

Pfft, yeah my dad played them with me
ANd bought them for me