Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyrus5150

DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 has motion sensing that is epic  fun.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 23, 2009, 07:37:42 AM
DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 has motion sensing that is epic  fun.
so ya play BT3 (the wii version right?) is it hard or fun? ppl say that its harder then on PS2 but its not true my friends PS2 has got a relly good mind OF ITS OWN hercules (the ultimate challenge one) did 10000 damage with every super move so yah its harder on PS2 it has harder to control harddrive and other stuff

skyrus5150

Its much easier on the wii once you get the hang of it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 23, 2009, 07:46:19 AM
Its much easier on the wii once you get the hang of it.
thats what ppl dont get always on PS2 your console creates more data of your own skills and uses em against you (happened to me many times) but wii hasnt got enough spaces in its harddirve cause of the wii remote nunchak GC controller and other plus controllers

Super Empra

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 07:14:29 AM
Easily.
I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's true.
Motion sensitive programming takes up a ton of disc space, hence the reason that most Wii games don't have the PS3/360 graphics.
Of course, some Wii games aren't motion sensitive (go figure), but those usually have more than one control style (SSBB) or a lot of bonus stuff.

Disc space doesn't make graphics better. They may allow for higher resolution textures but not much else. Graphics rely on the GPU and CPU. Disc space hardly makes any difference. If it did, then PS3 games would look by far the best but they don't.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 06:07:14 AM
Actually, the Wii can have graphics as good as the PS3/360, but due to the space that motion sensitive programming takes, they choose the "gameplay over graphics".
if it does why doesnt sonic look as cool as in the PS3/360 version?
Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 08:27:58 AM
Disc space doesn't make graphics better. They may allow for higher resolution textures but not much else. Graphics rely on the GPU and CPU. Disc space hardly makes any difference. If it did, then PS3 games would look by far the best but they don't.
i agree with that statement

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:30:39 AM
if it does why doesnt sonic look as cool as in the PS3/360 version?
In which game?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

HereAndThere

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:33:36 AM
sonic unleashed of course!!!
It's because the Wii version is the PS2 version, graphics and all.
The only real difference is that Sonic has a glow/reflective effect on the Wii version.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 08:34:48 AM
It's because the Wii version is the PS2 version, graphics and all.
The only real difference is that Sonic has a glow/reflective effect on the Wii version.
hmm true but did you also know that wiis memory and hard drive cannot be compered to PS2s cause of its data? ive prooven that a PS2 has got its own mind for those games your relly good at like me at DBZ BT3 my PS2 still owns me with easy when im going against kid goku (the utlimate one) in 100 battles and i get pwned so so hard that the wii cant be compered to PS2 expect in the controls

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:37:26 AM
hmm true but did you also know that wiis memory and hard drive cannot be compered to PS2s cause of its data? ive prooven that a PS2 has got its own mind for those games your relly good at like me at DBZ BT3 my PS2 still owns me with easy when im going against kid goku (the utlimate one) in 100 battles and i get pwned so so hard that the wii cant be compered to PS2 expect in the controls

But the wii is more powerful than PS2 and has better graphics.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

JetTheHawk

Uh guys can you please stay on topic.....
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 08:39:08 AM
But the wii is more powerful than PS2 and has better graphics.
well only a little
Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 23, 2009, 08:39:18 AM
Uh guys can you please stay on topic.....
but this topic should be locked cause kiler has got the point a long time ago but decided too keep it unlocked

skyrus5150

there is no need to lock this because you can discuss stuff about brawl in here. and since this is a very hot topic..lets begin.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

xaio

sonic rocks so welly, i can kick my older brother's @$$ in that game wit sonic, and he's GOOD

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!