Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

Quote from: nazo unleashed on May 19, 2009, 02:13:30 PM
YEA TRUE THEY DID but they (no lie) actulay begged for ryu and ken to be in there.

Well, actually they begged for snake to be in melee. So they put him in brawl.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

skyrus5150

hey is melee on wii cuz i am thinking about buying it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 19, 2009, 08:34:01 PM
hey is melee on wii cuz i am thinking about buying it.

Its on gamecube but you can play it on your wii. All you need is a gamecube memory card and gamecube controller.

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 16, 2009, 01:50:10 AM
I say that because the conversation between you, jeexx, and Super Empra makes little or no sense to me anymore.
Explain, please.
Quote from: kilerdad on May 16, 2009, 01:51:05 AM
YEAH SORRY FOR THOSE TOPLESS CONVERSATIONS.
ya blame us oh boy weve been telling (all of us who have been in this topic) THAT SEGA HAS SOLD SONIC IN THAT AND HES THERE JUST FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SONIC AND MARIO!!!!!  >:( and you and i make a WHOLE TOPIC in to our conversation so ya blaming me and super  >:(

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 20, 2009, 06:30:31 AM
ya blame us oh boy weve been telling (all of us who have been in this topic) THAT SEGA HAS SOLD SONIC IN THAT AND HES THERE JUST FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SONIC AND MARIO!!!!!  >:( and you and i make a WHOLE TOPIC in to our conversation so ya blaming me and super  >:(
Sold Sonic in what?
You still aren't making sense to me...
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 20, 2009, 10:11:42 AM
Sold Sonic in what?
You still aren't making sense to me...
SEGA HAS ALMOST SOLD SONIC TO NINTENDO!!!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 21, 2009, 08:02:59 PM
SEGA HAS ALMOST SOLD SONIC TO NINTENDO!!!!!
Really!
Explain Sonic 06 and SU on the 360 and PS3, then.
Sig attempt #7!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 22, 2009, 10:46:26 AM
Really!
Explain Sonic 06 and SU on the 360 and PS3, then.
think it like this all the new sonic games that have been released have also been on wii like SRZG SU SATBK and SATSR

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:47:40 PM
think it like this all the new sonic games that have been released have also been on wii like SRZG SU SATBK and SATSR

Thats probably because SEGA think they can make more money by putting them onto wii. They wouldn't have to worry about good graphics.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 22, 2009, 11:54:11 PM
Thats probably because SEGA think they can make more money by putting them onto wii. They wouldn't have to worry about good graphics.
but wii has only as much graphics as the PS2 but those games were made on wii cause of the controls

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:55:46 PM
but wii has only as much graphics as the PS2 but those games were made on wii cause of the controls

Good point. All SEGA need to do is add motion and the people will buy the games. They are more likely to sell on wii.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 22, 2009, 11:57:51 PM
Good point. All SEGA need to do is add motion and the people will buy the games. They are more likely to sell on wii.
yeah thats true too

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:55:46 PM
Actually, the Wii can have graphics as good as the PS3/360, but due to the space that motion sensitive programming takes, they choose the "gameplay over graphics".
Sig attempt #7!

Super Empra

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 06:07:14 AM
Actually, the Wii can have graphics as good as the PS3/360, but due to the space that motion sensitive programming takes, they choose the "gameplay over graphics".

So your saying that the Wii's GPU and CPU are capable of that? How can that be possible?

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 06:37:57 AM
So your saying that the Wii's GPU and CPU are capable of that? How can that be possible?
Easily.
I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's true.
Motion sensitive programming takes up a ton of disc space, hence the reason that most Wii games don't have the PS3/360 graphics.
Of course, some Wii games aren't motion sensitive (go figure), but those usually have more than one control style (SSBB) or a lot of bonus stuff.
Sig attempt #7!