Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

LISTEN UP!!! i red the furst page, not the second(screw the second page), and MARIO IS THE REASON SONIC IS HERE!!! listen, SEGA was bored one day, and made sonic and mario rivals, k?? so, this is SEGA'S  you hear me???

S-E-G-A-'-S - F-A-U-L-Tyou hearin me???so stop bitchin plz, not to be mean, but srsly, snake came in like, towards the middle( or somewere) and lucario found his konami ass, but the konami fans didn't scream about it. sonic is f*kin awesome, so they sed " WAT IF SONIC COMES IN AT THE END??!!!!THAT'S WOULD BE PWNING AWESOM!!!so you better be happy they consider sonic the fast mario, or else my life would suck, and i wuld not be writing this k?? BE F*KIN HAPPY MARIO'S JUST HERE!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: xaio on May 03, 2009, 11:21:03 AM
LISTEN UP!!! i red the furst page, not the second(screw the second page), and MARIO IS THE REASON SONIC IS HERE!!! listen, SEGA was bored one day, and made sonic and mario rivals, k?? so, this is SEGA'S  you hear me???

S-E-G-A-'-S - F-A-U-L-Tyou hearin me???so stop bitchin plz, not to be mean, but srsly, snake came in like, towards the middle( or somewere) and lucario found his konami ass, but the konami fans didn't scream about it. sonic is f*kin awesome, so they sed " WAT IF SONIC COMES IN AT THE END??!!!!THAT'S WOULD BE PWNING AWESOM!!!so you better be happy they consider sonic the fast mario, or else my life would suck, and i wuld not be writing this k?? BE F*KIN HAPPY MARIO'S JUST HERE!!

lawl teh wut?

Super Empra

Sonic in only in this game because nintendo listens to their fans.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

skyrus5150

Quote from: Super Empra on April 29, 2009, 05:17:34 AM
What other moves does sonic have? He doesn't do anything else. And he ain't weak, your probably not good at him :P

U SOUND LIKE U WANNA BRAWL

OK LETS DO IT ... I WILL PLAY WITH SONIC AND U CAN PLAY WITH ANY OTHERE CHARACTER LIKE Fox Wolf Pit ETC.

SO DO U WANNA DO IT?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 06, 2009, 02:50:48 AM
U SOUND LIKE U WANNA BRAWL

OK LETS DO IT ... I WILL PLAY WITH SONIC AND U CAN PLAY WITH ANY OTHERE CHARACTER LIKE Fox Wolf Pit ETC.

SO DO U WANNA DO IT?

Do I wanna do it? What could be more fun than beating you at brawl ;D

skyrus5150

oK wHEN wIll We Do It? and also tell me how do i get my Friend Code ::)

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 06, 2009, 04:48:25 AM
oK wHEN wIll We Do It? and also tell me how do i get my Friend Code ::)

Go to your your friend roster on nintendo wifi on brawl. It should say it at the top.

skyrus5150

Do i need An internet connection?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

NeoMetalSonic

so? What's wrong with that? He comes at the best part

SonicFan47

I have the answer to this.

The game was produced by Sora, published by Nintendo, and certain elements were O.K.ed by Sega and Konami.

The reason that Sonic doesn't appear until the very end of the Subspace Emissary is because he was actually about the last thing programmed into the game. Like programmed into the game in the last two or three months.

That help any?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Empra

duzduzduz

that is the best part he saves everyone in the entire world

HereAndThere

i just noticed that this is a hot topic and i mean that ppl are talking about WII and SSBB i dont have neither one T_T the price is too high

skyrus5150

Aww too bad for jeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: DarkShadow on May 11, 2009, 11:44:48 AM
Save up ur money then.
i dont get money even from working expect 5 cents T_T plus i dont get anything expect yelling if i want to buy a new cosole T_T thats why i use emus but my sis yells at me for the comp to be too solw T_T so i cant get new emus or consoles  :'(