Main Menu

the return of Scourge

Started by HereAndThere, May 02, 2009, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

jeexx:your metal and you look like ben so your metal ben XD wonic:DIE *kicks metal bens and jeexxes ass*

HereAndThere

jeexx:that robot is nuts! sonic:JEEXX TAKE BEN AND GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!!!! jeexx:oh yeah *takes ben and runs to the base both are relly injured from the fight*

HereAndThere

treero:JEEXX YOUR DEAD *goes super dark treero* DEAD DEAD DIE!!!!!! JEEXX THE HEDGEHOG!!!

HereAndThere

treero:YOU HARM THE NATURE BE GONE FILTHY BEING *creates a wooden super sharp katana and kunai* DIE *hits ken*

HereAndThere

treero:hmph! im not a tree im achameleon and I AM NOT HERE TO PROTECT THE NATURE IM GONNA DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

OOC:he went crazy after leafy died so now his gonna destroy the world the ultimate enemy is he hes gonna come out soon in the other rp hes gone so mad that hes making hes own empire fully made out of metal so he made metal ben neo version and neo metal sonic and neo metal jeexx to help him destroy everything that is good and all living beings expect himself to be killed

HereAndThere

jeexx:.....*lying unconsious at the left from ben bleeding like hell*

HereAndThere

rails:he had a pretty rough battle to save you

HereAndThere

rails:no he doesnt he just doesnt want pepole belive that hes so kind

jeexx:*seeing a dream* (jeexx:aaaarggh!!! BEN THIS MUST END NOW!!! OOC:ill use ben in this dream okay? oh well ill use him! ben:HMPH!!! JEEXX SHUT UP *blasts jeexx* jeexx:ben you you FOOL *spikes are getting more curved up lightnings start to come around him* YOU FOOLL!!!!!! *goes super jeexx 2* whats this?)jeexx:*wakes up* *phii phii phii phii phii* wha...wha...what was that dream? i changed... to something relly powerful...?

HereAndThere

jeexx:*phii phii looks at ben* *thinks* (what was that?!)

HereAndThere

jeexx:y-y-yeah i had one

rails:okay guys come eat something!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*thinks* (was that a dream or real? my back hurts! what its the wound ben made in that dream so that wasnt a dream after all!!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*looks like hes watching something when he aint* *thinks* (what was that dream?)

HereAndThere

jeexx:*gets up* im gonna go outside

HereAndThere

jeexx:*running outside*cool

??:*shoots a lazor beam* your foolish sonic and you cant stop me from destroying this world!!

jeexx:SCROUGE!!!

scourge:thats right and you and sonic cant stop me!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:ben!!

OOC:found a wierd vid on youtube here it is