Main Menu

Final Fantasy XIII?

Started by NeoMetalSonic, May 03, 2009, 08:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMetalSonic

Is anyone excited about Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, 360) Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) and Final Fantasy Agito XIII? (PSP) Cause I am. If you've seen Final Fantasy VII Advent Children you should be. Cause they want to combat to be like the battles in Advent Children. And the people who are working on Versus is the Kingdom hearts team the final fantasy theme and...*whispers* the director of FF X-2.

Edit: If you want to know my thoughts about the 3rd party game company that is making the games. Look under my pic

LighttheHedgehog

I'm gonna buy Versus XIII and Agito XIII for sure but i dn't know about XIII because the game looks great but the main character is a girl.

NiGHTS

Quote from: LighttheHedgehog on June 04, 2009, 02:29:34 AM
I'm gonna buy Versus XIII and Agito XIII for sure but i dn't know about XIII because the game looks great but the main character is a girl.

=o but FF10-2 was ossum and you only used three girls and if you didnt play it you were missing out but yea if i had a ps3 or psp id get agito and versus but ill have to stick to XIII but it isnt meant to be out until next year ( January i think) I heard it in game

LighttheHedgehog

I heard the game(XIII) was coming 03/02/2010.

NiGHTS

yea they put the release date back three times and its annoyin meh soo much D:<

Hakudamashi

if what you say is true
then its a must have
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

LighttheHedgehog

It is true,Gamespot sended me a message,and there's XIV(the MMO)that's coming 12/31/2010.

megamanxcm

We Have Final Fantasy X 1 and 2, so maybe we might get this one as well

robertb100

i still can't believe they're making a final fantasy on xbox

shadowDOESrock

I am loving this game all the way.
...aside from from a few nit-picks at the characters designs.

SmashFinale

ULTRA-NECROBUMP.

... kinda makes me smh at you.

NiGHTS

in before jkid posts about bumps being allowed

Also kyo

Clip-clop-clip-clop-clip-clop

surprisingly it does eventually blend into the background....

clip-clop

*twitch*

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 14, 2013, 12:01:49 PM
ULTRA-NECROBUMP.

... kinda makes me smh at you.

...also its quite sad that we've reached the point where people dont even write "shake my head" out

Quote from: NiGHTS on May 14, 2013, 12:03:32 PM
in before jkid posts about bumps being allowed

Also kyo

Clip-clop-clip-clop-clip-clop

surprisingly it does eventually blend into the background....

clip-clop

*twitch*

I actually did notice that, but it didnt really bother me- especially considering the beautiful BGM playing.

NiGHTS

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 14, 2013, 12:13:38 PM

...also its quite sad that we've reached the point where people dont even write "shake my head" out

I actually did notice that, but it didnt really bother me- especially considering the beautiful BGM playing.

yeah I was the same, that is just what everyone uses as an excuse not to play the game as well as it being "linear".

Hakudamashi

This game shouldn't have been called Final Fantasy. The reception would've been much better.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay