What is next for Sonic Team?

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 06, 2009, 09:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the next game made by Sonic Team? (the next...)

Sonic Riders
0 (0%)
Sonic Adventure
3 (27.3%)
Sonic Storybook Series
3 (27.3%)
Sonic Advance/Rush
0 (0%)
Make a new series...(please describe)
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Super Sonic Boom

After seeing and playing Sonic and the Black Knight, it got me to think of something...what game will Sonic Team make next? Myself along with other Sonic fans may dread the next idea that hits store shelves with Sonic on it but, let's talk about expanding other series, or make another one altogether! The choices are shown above, if you vote please tell me what you voted for, if you select "make a new series" please state that in your response along with a small description of the series and the game title! I cannot wait to see what Sonic Zone is thinking of in the next Sonic game!  ;D

P.S. I dunno if this topic was already spoken of...give me some slack if there already was a topic, I did not know that!

Elija2

I would say a new portable game, probably a 3rd game in the Sonic Rush series.

By the way, you might want to change the Sonic Advance selection to Sonic Rush since Sonic Team is no longer making Advance games.

Sonicdude

Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Skyle369

A remake of Sonic the Hedgehog 06 or a Remake of Sonic the hedgehog Genesis.

The Remake of Sonic the hedgehog genesis is that it would have 3d Stages and Sonic Unleashed day time gameplay.

SonicTheHedgehogDX

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 06, 2009, 09:35:43 AM
After seeing and playing Sonic and the Black Knight, it got me to think of something...what game will Sonic Team make next? Myself along with other Sonic fans may dread the next idea that hits store shelves with Sonic on it but, let's talk about expanding other series, or make another one altogether! The choices are shown above, if you vote please tell me what you voted for, if you select "make a new series" please state that in your response along with a small description of the series and the game title! I cannot wait to see what Sonic Zone is thinking of in the next Sonic game!  ;D

P.S. I dunno if this topic was already spoken of...give me some slack if there already was a topic, I did not know that!

Um.. The game should be called Past Generations of Sonic The Hedgehog that has all the game Sonic The Hedgehog on all Different Console!!! Cool Innit!!  ;D

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SonicTheHedgehogDX on May 24, 2009, 07:52:10 AM
Um.. The game should be called Past Generations of Sonic The Hedgehog that has all the game Sonic The Hedgehog on all Different Console!!! Cool Innit!!  ;D

Great, so great +1 KARMA! I wish that...were are not talking "Sonic Mega Collection" but something different! ;)

Triple S3

-Your sig is too large! Please keep it small!

mirai999

Id say a new sonic adventure. just because they rocked.