Gleech's Art Shop! (Re-made)

Started by Gleech, May 15, 2009, 03:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on October 18, 2009, 07:26:19 AM
Here you go :B

If someone asks, "Why are you giving HIM all the good ones?!", it's because I know his characters really well. Darkness and I have been roleplaying for like, a year.
lol thnx, LOL his llevel, 104, well aurum does have a hell of a lot of trouble takin him down so i guess it fits XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

Gleech im gonna bother you once again! (arent i getting annoying :)? )

I want a status card with discription on it.

You should use the old one as base for it.

Change level to: somewhere in 20-30
discription:A hedgehog that likes to hang out with hes friends and run around freely.
He dislikes staying still, because he wants to run faster and faster.
He likes to fight, but only when it's serious!

Shadow26

could you make me a status card and sprite for my character and turn him dark like dark sonic?

Shadow

darkness shadow

Quote from: Shadow26 on October 22, 2009, 07:09:43 AM
could you make me a status card and sprite for my character and turn him dark like dark sonic?

Shadow
lol u need 2 put a lot more info than that mate XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

darkness shadow

Quote from: Shadow26 on October 22, 2009, 07:13:41 AM
like what??
all the info that u see in the status cards that he already made
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Quote from: darkness shadow on October 18, 2009, 06:54:58 AM

shaun the echuidna
level: still don't get it, but still, extremly high
home place: unknown
description: a unusual echidna whom little is known about, even by himself. he is an expert at controlling darkness. he at a young age learned how to control darkness and it eventually took control of him. he knows what he does, but questions why.

ok

don't know his name yet(made him today)
level:99
home place:unknown
description:Is th ultimate life form and is the fastest thing in the universe.MS7 is his one and only friend.He uses his chaos powers to defeat enemies.He can turn into super,dark and light (don't know name yet).Bu still has some more powers to come...

Nightshade the hedgehog

gleech when am i going to get my status card
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Gleech

Guys, I dont wanna be rude, but I need a break... life is pretty stressful right now... I'll try my hardest to do the cards tomorrow, k?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Gleech on October 22, 2009, 12:02:49 PM
Guys, I dont wanna be rude, but I need a break... life is pretty stressful right now... I'll try my hardest to do the cards tomorrow, k?
i understand  i can wait
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Jordan teh Echidna

Yeah guys ya gotta give him a break y'know, he made all these status cards and ur asking for more? He has real life things to deal with too y'know xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 23, 2009, 08:56:04 AM
Yeah guys ya gotta give him a break y'know, he made all these status cards and ur asking for more? He has real life things to deal with too y'know xD
yah We've been asking a shit load of status cards so we should stop it soon...I bet Gleech is getting annoyed from the shit load of status card requests

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: jeexx on October 23, 2009, 08:59:49 AM
yah We've been asking a shit load of status cards so we should stop it soon...I bet Gleech is getting annoyed from the shit load of status card requests
yeah he told me in a pm i should wait
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Gleech

Yes, I am getting irritated. What Mikey said is true, I have a life, and I'm not a machine. I need a break too.

Jeexx...
This one was by far the fastest, since all I had to do was open the .PSD file I saved, and edit the the stuff.

Michael...
No comment on this one.

Shadow26...
I used your avatar sprite as the sprite in the picture, I had to edit it a little bit, due to the fact that it was stretched, and it was saved as a jpg (Meaning all the little semi-invisible pixels that you kinda cant see were in the way. Jpg does that to pictures, making it harder to cut the sprite out and paste it somewhere else without it looking bad). I had the hardest time thinking of the colors, so if you dont like it, I can change it (sadly)... I couldn't make the sprite, btw. I figured you had what you needed already.

Well, hope thats everything.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Gleech on October 23, 2009, 09:36:00 AM
Yes, I am getting irritated. What Mikey said is true, I have a life, and I'm not a machine. I need a break too.

Jeexx...
This one was by far the fastest, since all I had to do was open the .PSD file I saved, and edit the the stuff.

Michael...
No comment on this one.

Shadow26...
I used your avatar sprite as the sprite in the picture, I had to edit it a little bit, due to the fact that it was stretched, and it was saved as a jpg (Meaning all the little semi-invisible pixels that you kinda cant see were in the way. Jpg does that to pictures, making it harder to cut the sprite out and paste it somewhere else without it looking bad). I had the hardest time thinking of the colors, so if you dont like it, I can change it (sadly)... I couldn't make the sprite, btw. I figured you had what you needed already.

Well, hope thats everything.
thank u dude
thanks mikey thanks ecco