Main Menu

GET OFF TOPIC...

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, May 15, 2009, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 03:00:21 PM
omg none of you assholes care
Well, you put an  :D smiley, therefore, we thought you were joking...
You ok?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 02:38:50 PM
i got headbutted and school and blood poured down my head

:D

Are you okay, Jet? It's a good thing I'm on Mid-WinVac.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonic360

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 02:38:50 PM
i got headbutted and school and blood poured down my head

:D
Srry I didn't reply earlier and I do care, but how did this all start?

JetTheHawk

ug yeah im sorta ok, my head just started hurting, my dads like WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU I WANT ANSWERS... NO WAIT I WANT BLOOD SOMEONES BLOOD and im like "um ... you mean their blood right?" and hes like yea.. so idk it seems he wants me to kick the dudes ass

and as for how it happened i really dont know how..

i was just walking with one of my friends, the foo just punched me in the back of the head then headbutts me in the forehead, knocked the shit out of me, idk if i was knocked out i dont remember but there was like blood on my face and just put a bandaid on my forehead

my friend said i was out for 2 minutes and i looked like i was stoned and passed out o.o , estrellas scared :(
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 06:15:58 PM
ug yeah im sorta ok, my head just started hurting, my dads like WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU I WANT ANSWERS... NO WAIT I WANT BLOOD SOMEONES BLOOD and im like "um ... you mean their blood right?" and hes like yea.. so idk it seems he wants me to kick the dudes ass

i was just walking with one of my friends, the foo just punched me in the back of the head then headbutts me in the forehead, knocked the shit out of me, idk if i was knocked out i dont remember but there was like blood on my face and just put a bandaid on my forehead

my friend said i was out for 2 minutes and i looked like i was stoned and passed out o.o , estrellas scared :(

Ooosh. That's gotta hurt. And I hope you're dad isn't a vampire.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 18, 2010, 06:15:58 PM

Noob  ;D

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

JetTheHawk

my gf likes twilight and she doesnt look anything like that
NO SIGNATURE

CradledEggle

Quote from: Hank J Wimbleton on February 22, 2010, 05:48:17 PM
my gf likes twilight and she doesnt look anything like that
i mean the obsessive once..the..REALLY..obsessive ones, that they think they're married to  him
------

HereAndThere

I hate vommiting....Buuuut, at least i got another day out of school W0H00!!

CradledEggle

HEY I HEARD PPL WE"RE SEELIN "EXOTIC" STUFF..I WANT IN ON THAT,
------

Conker534

CradledEggle

------