Seriously, guys. You aren't helping anything. [Epic rant]

Started by Dracoslythe, June 02, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Okay.  I'm going to rant on quite a few topics here.  And I feel no pity for anyone who this applies to.  I have no names to give, and even if I did, I wouldn't.
Okay, here we go.  And there will probably be some (lolalot) or vulgar language in here.  I'm a little bit pissed.  But it comes out for good, because everyone needs to stop pussyfooting around, and they need to start saying what needs to be said.

Spam and off topicness
Alright.  It happens.  People are going to get off topic.  It's natural.  Nobody is perfect.  So (this is at everyone), when someone goes off topic, don't freak out, as long as it doesn't last for a page or more.  If it does, then just POLITELY say something.  Don't explode like they're a criminal or something.  And when someone flat out spams, trying to get VIP, don't automatically hit the down karma button, and raise hell about it.  When you do that, you're spamming as well.

It's meaningless.  Yes, the moderator requirements require that you have 25 karma.  But if someone depletes your karma by one point or so, don't make a topic freaking about about it.  But if your karma depletes like...a LOT, just PM me about it.  I may add some karma points back, after examining your posts and seeing what kind of a member you are.  And if someone gets into a fight with you about "OMFG YOU REDUCED MY KARMA YOU ASSHOLE," don't put coal in the fire.  Just ignore the fucktard who started the fight.  Being the bigger person pays in the end, because you will end up getting less heat from a moderator or an admin.

Hating/Arguments/Fights
This is the one that pisses me off more than anything.  It's the fucking internet.  Why the hell would you want to show your ass to the world, and try to act tough by starting or being involved with a fight?  Serisouly.  Just ignore the ignorant faggot who started the fight.  Don't go on a rampage and be all like "WELL I'M RIGHT.  YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, SO YOU'RE STUPID."  Seriously.  If someone has an opinion that you don't like, you don't have to be an ass and go off on them like there's no tomorrow, all because they don't have the same viewpoint as you.  That's so juvenile, and it just shows how immature you are.  I mean please.  You may never meet this person in real life, so don't waste your time showing your ass to them, acting all tough, because it's all in vain.

Yes, I know that I personally said that if you're pissed or something, to try and stay away from the forum, but I needed something to do to keep myself busy, or else I'd just brew, and get even more pissed.

But holy fuck, I feel much better.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 02, 2009, 03:23:16 PM
Okay.  I'm going to rant on quite a few topics here.  And I feel no pity for anyone who this applies to.  I have no names to give, and even if I did, I wouldn't.
Okay, here we go.  And there will probably be some (lolalot) or vulgar language in here.  I'm a little bit pissed.  But it comes out for good, because everyone needs to stop pussyfooting around, and they need to start saying what needs to be said.

Spam and off topicness
Alright.  It happens.  People are going to get off topic.  It's natural.  Nobody is perfect.  So (this is at everyone), when someone goes off topic, don't freak out, as long as it doesn't last for a page or more.  If it does, then just POLITELY say something.  Don't explode like they're a criminal or something.  And when someone flat out spams, trying to get VIP, don't automatically hit the down karma button, and raise hell about it.  When you do that, you're spamming as well.

It's meaningless.  Yes, the moderator requirements require that you have 25 karma.  But if someone depletes your karma by one point or so, don't make a topic freaking about about it.  But if your karma depletes like...a LOT, just PM me about it.  I may add some karma points back, after examining your posts and seeing what kind of a member you are.  And if someone gets into a fight with you about "OMFG YOU REDUCED MY KARMA YOU ASSHOLE," don't put coal in the fire.  Just ignore the fucktard who started the fight.  Being the bigger person pays in the end, because you will end up getting less heat from a moderator or an admin.

Hating/Arguments/Fights
This is the one that pisses me off more than anything.  It's the fucking internet.  Why the hell would you want to show your ass to the world, and try to act tough by starting or being involved with a fight?  Serisouly.  Just ignore the ignorant faggot who started the fight.  Don't go on a rampage and be all like "WELL I'M RIGHT.  YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, SO YOU'RE STUPID."  Seriously.  If someone has an opinion that you don't like, you don't have to be an ass and go off on them like there's no tomorrow, all because they don't have the same viewpoint as you.  That's so juvenile, and it just shows how immature you are.  I mean please.  You may never meet this person in real life, so don't waste your time showing your ass to them, acting all tough, because it's all in vain.

Yes, I know that I personally said that if you're pissed or something, to try and stay away from the forum, but I needed something to do to keep myself busy, or else I'd just brew, and get even more pissed.

I totally Agree with this,,happens alot now adays,,,we needed this BADLY. great post Draco :D
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Slade The Wolf on June 02, 2009, 03:29:50 PM
I totally Agree with this,,happens alot now adays,,,we needed this BADLY. great post Draco :D
I agree tambien.
NO SIGNATURE

Donovansrb10

Thanks to SonicFan47!

Elija2

Hakudamashi

uuhhh,Chuck Norris approves?

ugh,I couldn't come up with anything >.<
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 03:43:10 PM
uuhhh,Chuck Norris approves?

ugh,I couldn't come up with anything >.<

How about "I agree."

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

I think a good rant like this is overdue i mean it speaks the absolute truth about everything and what everybody is thinking and if not pointd out why everyone is annoyed
Well done draco you deserve 2 weeks holiday somewhere all bought and paid for lol

Dracoslythe

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 02, 2009, 04:07:42 PM
I think a good rant like this is overdue i mean it speaks the absolute truth about everything and what everybody is thinking and if not pointd out why everyone is annoyed
Well done draco you deserve 2 weeks holiday somewhere all bought and paid for lol
Getting one, actually  8D
I'm going to Illinois for about a month starting thiscoming monday.  :3

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 02, 2009, 04:07:42 PM
with a laptop and Goku's approval
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Dark Tails

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 02, 2009, 03:23:16 PM
Okay.  I'm going to rant on quite a few topics here.  And I feel no pity for anyone who this applies to.  I have no names to give, and even if I did, I wouldn't.
Okay, here we go.  And there will probably be some (lolalot) or vulgar language in here.  I'm a little bit pissed.  But it comes out for good, because everyone needs to stop pussyfooting around, and they need to start saying what needs to be said.

Spam and off topicness
Alright.  It happens.  People are going to get off topic.  It's natural.  Nobody is perfect.  So (this is at everyone), when someone goes off topic, don't freak out, as long as it doesn't last for a page or more.  If it does, then just POLITELY say something.  Don't explode like they're a criminal or something.  And when someone flat out spams, trying to get VIP, don't automatically hit the down karma button, and raise hell about it.  When you do that, you're spamming as well.

It's meaningless.  Yes, the moderator requirements require that you have 25 karma.  But if someone depletes your karma by one point or so, don't make a topic freaking about about it.  But if your karma depletes like...a LOT, just PM me about it.  I may add some karma points back, after examining your posts and seeing what kind of a member you are.  And if someone gets into a fight with you about "OMFG YOU REDUCED MY KARMA YOU ASSHOLE," don't put coal in the fire.  Just ignore the fucktard who started the fight.  Being the bigger person pays in the end, because you will end up getting less heat from a moderator or an admin.

Hating/Arguments/Fights
This is the one that pisses me off more than anything.  It's the fucking internet.  Why the hell would you want to show your ass to the world, and try to act tough by starting or being involved with a fight?  Serisouly.  Just ignore the ignorant faggot who started the fight.  Don't go on a rampage and be all like "WELL I'M RIGHT.  YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, SO YOU'RE STUPID."  Seriously.  If someone has an opinion that you don't like, you don't have to be an ass and go off on them like there's no tomorrow, all because they don't have the same viewpoint as you.  That's so juvenile, and it just shows how immature you are.  I mean please.  You may never meet this person in real life, so don't waste your time showing your ass to them, acting all tough, because it's all in vain.

Epic rant is epic

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Skyle369

This is a very true rant! I agree with it.

And also +1 for making this EPIC RANT.