SSBB:Make a Moveset >:D

Started by Hakudamashi, June 07, 2009, 10:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 15, 2009, 10:02:25 AM
ppl will spam that move like mad O_O

That's why it would be smaller and disappear after it hits.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 10:23:17 AM
That's why it would be smaller and disappear after it hits.
And give it a short range
like about ZSS's Fsmash
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 15, 2009, 10:28:05 AM
And give it a short range
like about ZSS's Fsmash

I'd say about 3/4 the length of Link's Boomerang. That's more fitting.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 10:39:48 AM
I'd say about 3/4 the length of Link's Boomerang. That's more fitting.
Comparing a Smash to a Special?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 15, 2009, 11:04:09 AM
Comparing a Smash to a Special?

Oh yeah, I put that as a Smash didn't I? Ok, then your idea's good.

shadow9466

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 08, 2009, 05:25:10 PM
I guess some ppl lack imagination
they probably dont lack imagination, they probably just dont look here because it's not in the sonic section

i mean this is SONICzone

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 18, 2009, 06:46:21 PM
they probably dont lack imagination, they probably just dont look here because it's not in the sonic section

i mean this is SONICzone
Aw well,can't win em all
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadow9466

btw heres my entry
(i cant remember whats what so im just gonna put the button combinations ;) )
(also this is for rapidly pressing the button for a string of attacks)

character: Itachi Uchiha
A: a series of punches and kicks
A+in front of you:a bomb kunai is thrown followed by a clone slash from behind while the real one dashes up and kicks him back into the clones (now held out for stabbing) kunai
A+behind you: a backflip (hurting anyone behind) whith some kunai thrown forward
A+down: a kick down followed by three simultaneous kicks from clones
A+up: a clone uppercut followed by a clone slash from above, all while the real one throws kunais
B:(hold down for a longer effect) a large spinning sharingan appears around him and makes everything do 3% more damage
B+side: a clone appears behind the enemy and kicks him back toward the real one, then they hit him back and forth a few times, then the clone jumps after hitting him, the real one hits him up, the clone kicks him down the real one stabs him with a concealed kunai
B+up: he turns into a small flock of crows and flys around for 2 seconds before converting back into himself
B+down: he lays a paper bomb (like snakes thing) then when you press it again, he throws a bomb kunai at it and makes a huge explosion
final smash: all enemies are put into a tsukuyomi state in which they are trapped on wooden planks with 3 clones around each of them continueously stabbing them (each stab does 50%) and when they reach 300%, the real one comes around and kicks them all out of the stage, then when they come back they are instantly engulfed in amaterasu (black flames that burn forever)which will deal them 10% damage every second for 1 minute, even if they get knocked out of the stage before the minute is up, they will be engulfed again as soon as they comeback(and other then amaterasu, it's normal after the clone stabbing)

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 19, 2009, 09:50:50 AM
btw heres my entry

A+in front of you:a bomb kunai is thrown followed by a clone slash from behind while the real one dashes up and kicks him back into the clones (now held out for stabbing) kunai
A+behind you: a backflip (hurting anyone behind) whith some kunai thrown forward
A+up: a clone uppercut followed by a clone slash from above, all while the real one throws kunais
B:(hold down for a longer effect) a large spinning sharingan appears around him and makes everything do 3% more damage
B+side: a clone appears behind the enemy and kicks him back toward the real one, then they hit him back and forth a few times, then the clone jumps after hitting him, the real one hits him up, the clone kicks him down the real one stabs him with a concealed kunai
B+up: he turns into a small flock of crows and flys around for 2 seconds before converting back into himself
B+down: he lays a paper bomb (like snakes thing) then when you press it again, he throws a bomb kunai at it and makes a huge explosion
final smash: all enemies are put into a tsukuyomi state in which they are trapped on wooden planks with 3 clones around each of them continueously stabbing them (each stab does 50%) and when they reach 300%, the real one comes around and kicks them all out of the stage, then when they come back they are instantly engulfed in amaterasu (black flames that burn forever)which will deal them 10% damage every second for 1 minute, even if they get knocked out of the stage before the minute is up, they will be engulfed again as soon as they comeback(and other then amaterasu, it's normal after the clone stabbing)
this move set is epic

Toon Link:Final Smash

THE WINDWAKER!

He pulls out the wind waker and controls the wind.The wind will be as strong as Kyogre's hydro pump.You use the control stick to control the direction of the wind and push your opponents and items wherever you want.
Lasts for 15 seconds
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadow9466

thx for the compliment, i spent over 2 hours on it because my brother turned my computer off when i was almost done because he was angry someone took his kill on halo

My Color is Red

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 19, 2009, 03:23:29 PM
thx for the compliment, i spent over 2 hours on it because my brother turned my computer off when i was almost done because he was angry someone took his kill on halo
sounds like my cousin
and me 7 years ago
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

indieShadow

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 19, 2009, 09:50:50 AM
btw heres my entry

i like itachi as much as the next guy but wayy to much power

Zenic

Here is a Moveset for a Fan char

Character Name: Zenic the hedgehog
B: Firos ball (Charge then let it go)
Side B: Firos Charge (Lets you teleport ahead a bit)
Up B: Firos Teleport (No need to explain here)
Down B: Firos Shield (Again no explaination)
Smash Up A: Firos beam upwards
Smash Side A: Firos Kick
Smash Down A: Firos Wall
FINAL SMASH: Firos Form (Whole body is red, shooting Firos Balls at the Foes)

XCALIBIR

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 11:06:15 AM
Oh yeah, I put that as a Smash didn't I? Ok, then your idea's good.

hmmm, weird but ok

SlottedPig

Bleh
Okay, so this is going to be for MELEE, not Brawl. As you can probably guess, Peach is my main~

Daisy
Peach's Clone

Ground
Neutral - Slaps opponent, then kicks the ground to lift them up slightly. 1-2% first hit, 1-4% second hit.
Dash - Rushes towards opponent, hands apart. 2-15%.
F-tilt - 180 degree kick upwards with slightly less lag than Peach's, 4-9%
U-tilt - Raises the roof! [think Wario] 6-12%
D-tilt - Sweeps ground with arm and hand, 8-9%.

Smash
Forwards - Smacks her butt towards an opponent. 13 - 19%
Upwards - Spins in a circle with her arms above her head, but her palms are facing the ceiling instead of her fingertips. 12-18%
Downwards - Spins around into the ground for multiple hits. 8% - 80%.

Aerial
Neutral - Sex Kick. 14% when it first comes out, 6% on ending.
Forwards - Dives forward, like Mario's. 8-15%
Backwards - Slams her hip backwards. 6-12%.
Upwards - Spins. 6-12%.
Downwards - Slams her butt into the ground, extremely damaging if sweetspotted. 4-28%.

Other
Ledge - Launches onto the ledge with her butt. 6%
Floor - Dances around for a second, swirling; 6%
Float - Hold up in the air. Daisy will float, neither ascending or descending. Horizontal movement is possible.
Double Jump - Daisy's double jump does not dip downwards slightly as Peach's does.

Grabs
Pummel - Slaps opponent. 1-3%
Forwards Throw - Throws her opponent up slightly, then throws them far away. 1-4%, 1-4%
Backwards Throw - Pushes opponent behind with her hip. 7-10%
Upwards Throw - Dances in a spin formation, hurling opponents upwards. 4-9%
Downwards Throw - Sits on opponent. 3-7%

Specials
Neutral Daisy pulls out Toad to protect her. It has less windup lag than Peach's, but lasts shorter.
Upwards Daisy pulls out her Parasol to decrease her descending speed. Exactly the same as Peach's.
Downwards Daisy pulls out varying Turnips. Exactly the same as Peach's.
Forwards Daisy bombs the opponent with her hip. Slightly more windup and ending lag than Peach's, but more damaging.

In-Depth Statistics
Air Speed Daisy's air speed is slightly slower than Peach's, but still very fast.
Dash Speed Daisy's dash speed is slightly faster than Peach's.