draw your FC as a human.

Started by Fullmetal, June 09, 2009, 08:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullmetal

Alright simple as ever,just draw your character as a human form.Ill draw mine as well.
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya

Tavy

erm, sorry to say it, but there's no point to draw my cahracters humans since they are already humans, so I wont =P
lol
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Fullmetal

Quote from: Thovi on June 09, 2009, 08:36:07 AM
erm, sorry to say it, but there's no point to draw my cahracters humans since they are already humans, so I wont =P
lol
<_< i mean total human not animal face with a human body.
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

blazerh44

Here's mine, Nightfire the Hedgehog

HereAndThere

this may sound stupid but.....i dunno how to draw humans >.<

Fullmetal

Quote from: jeexx on June 09, 2009, 11:04:12 PM
this may sound stupid but.....i dunno how to draw humans >.<
Thats not stupid,not at all.I wasn't able to draw humans till 5 grade.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 10, 2009, 07:09:10 AM
Thats not stupid,not at all.I wasn't able to draw humans till 5 grade.
congrats..im on 9th grade >.< also the part that i fail are:the clothes the face the eyes the mouth aaaannnd everything else :P

blazerh44

Quote from: jeexx on June 10, 2009, 08:04:37 AM
congrats..im on 9th grade >.< also the part that i fail are:the clothes the face the eyes the mouth aaaannnd everything else :P

You could do it like I did mine. I don't use any folding in the clothes, I don't draw noses, just draw it however you want

Dracoslythe

I had drawn Solstice as a human, but it was on some scratch paper during out exams, and the teacher had to collect it.  but I did draw an anime character a while ago, and created my character Taze from the concept:

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 10, 2009, 10:24:08 AM
I had drawn Solstice as a human, but it was on some scratch paper during out exams, and the teacher had to collect it.  but I did draw an anime character a while ago, and created my character Taze from the concept:

Dammit why are you such a good artist?!?!?!?!

HereAndThere

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 08:22:56 AM
You could do it like I did mine. I don't use any folding in the clothes, I don't draw noses, just draw it however you want
aaannnnd do you know that i suck at drawing anywayz? :P

Dice The Wolf

Damn my camera sucks...

Dice the wolf, becomes Dice Yoshiro

Dracoslythe

LOL HAD TO USE MY CELL PHONE CAMERA.

Meet Faye the Manx, who's now become the Crimson Priestess, Fayesa, a fire elemental shrine maiden.  83

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 11, 2009, 03:02:18 PM
LOL HAD TO USE MY CELL PHONE CAMERA.

Meet Faye the Manx, who's now become the Crimson Priestess, Fayesa, a fire elemental shrine maiden.  83

Nice sketch. Way better than mine, (Then again, mine took twenty minutes at three AM. Go figure.)

I'll just say it's awesome.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 11, 2009, 03:25:31 PM
Nice sketch. Way better than mine, (Then again, mine took twenty minutes at three AM. Go figure.)

I'll just say it's awesome.
lol I did that in a bout 30 minutes, riding through the Appalachian Mountains.