Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - Moves to 360/PS3

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 12, 2009, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 14, 2009, 09:40:24 AM
I'm just saying
opinions and facts are 2 completely different things

i said the WiiMote + Nuncuck way sucks.
But i didn't say i was better with the GC Controller. No, not at all. But the game dosn't detect the movement you wanan do mostly. >_>

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 07:30:14 AM
i said the WiiMote + Nuncuck way sucks.
But i didn't say i was better with the GC Controller. No, not at all. But the game dosn't detect the movement you wanan do mostly. >_>

That's why they're making Wii Motion Control Plus. It's an add on that increases the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii by a huge amount. Also, I personally used the GC controller at first, but I've started adapting to the Wiimote. It just takes some time to get perfect.

About the switch to 360/PS3, I'm disappointed. I think that a fighter like Tenkaichi works better on the Wii.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 08:15:13 AM
That's why they're making Wii Motion Control Plus. It's an add on that increases the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii by a huge amount. Also, I personally used the GC controller at first, but I've started adapting to the Wiimote. It just takes some time to get perfect.

About the switch to 360/PS3, I'm disappointed. I think that a fighter like Tenkaichi works better on the Wii.

yeah. But dosn't the WM+ not work on pre-WM+ games?

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 08:23:31 AM
yeah. But dosn't the WM+ not work on pre-WM+ games?

They haven't said anything about that, so we can't know for sure. But they could easily release an update that makes it compatible with older games.

SuperSonic23

I wish I could get DBZ: BT4! But, it's for the 360 and PS3 and I have a Wii!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 15, 2009, 08:26:31 AM
I wish I could get DBZ: BT4! But, it's for the 360 and PS3 and I have a Wii!

Lol, I has all 3 so I don't have to worry about any games.
Dang, that sucks. Maybe they'll make a Wii version. Wii versions almost always sell better than their 360/PS3 counterpart. Whether the 360/PS3 version is better or not. Take Sonic Unleashed for example I've played both versions and I think the 360/PS3 version is far more enjoyable.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 08:26:06 AM
They haven't said anything about that, so we can't know for sure. But they could easily release an update that makes it compatible with older games.

getting an Update to get that what you wanted from the start.

You know. Isn't that what SEGA did with the Genesis? I think that is no good. They should release a NEW, Updated Wiimote. Not a small thingy with the same prize.

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 08:32:06 AM
getting an Update to get that what you wanted from the start.

You know. Isn't that what SEGA did with the Genesis? I think that is no good. They should release a NEW, Updated Wiimote. Not a small thingy with the same prize.

Wait, how do we already know a price? When was that announced? Yes, getting an update for technology that should have been there from the start is a bad thing, but it's better than never getting the tech at all. Besides, making a new Wiimote would likely require another update so it works properly. Either way we could run into an update.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 08:34:52 AM
Wait, how do we already know a price? When was that announced? Yes, getting an update for technology that should have been there from the start is a bad thing, but it's better than never getting the tech at all. Besides, making a new Wiimote would likely require another update so it works properly. Either way we could run into an update.

Its 15 Pounds.

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 08:39:18 AM
Its 15 Pounds.

How much would that be in USD? I'm american, I'm too lazy to check what the conversion rate is... Or maybe just the comparison of that to a new controller.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 08:43:28 AM
How much would that be in USD? I'm american, I'm too lazy to check what the conversion rate is... Or maybe just the comparison of that to a new controller.

at the US Gamestop it says: $24.99

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 08:54:53 AM
at the US Gamestop it says: $24.99

K, well if I recall, Standard controllers are 30, so I do see the issue, but I'd rather get a slightly cheaper add on than a new, more expensive, controller.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 08:29:21 AM
Lol, I has all 3 so I don't have to worry about any games.
Dang, that sucks. Maybe they'll make a Wii version. Wii versions almost always sell better than their 360/PS3 counterpart. Whether the 360/PS3 version is better or not. Take Sonic Unleashed for example I've played both versions and I think the 360/PS3 version is far more enjoyable.
Okay! Thanks A-Lad!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 15, 2009, 09:10:57 AM
K, well if I recall, Standard controllers are 30, so I do see the issue, but I'd rather get a slightly cheaper add on than a new, more expensive, controller.

thats just 5 dollers diffrence for something as big as your thumb.

annoyinglad

Quote from: MewZero on June 15, 2009, 09:15:18 AM
thats just 5 dollers diffrence for something as big as your thumb.

Yeah, but look at it in the long run. If it's selling for 25 as compared to 30 and 5 is being saved, then if 1 million are sold, we're saved a collective 5 million USD. I say it's worth it.