JetTheHawk's Sig Shop!

Started by JetTheHawk, June 12, 2009, 03:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

Hello peoples, I'm here to announce that I finally mastered paint.NET And Photoshop Cs4 :) Now I can do what I always wanted to do....MAKE SIGS 8D. Just request anything And I'll be on it but don't give me too many request at the same time!
Here is a sample sig I made using paint.NET :D 
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

If you're making sigs, can you make me a sig with flames for a background with a picture of Super Sonic saying:

SuperSonic11

With The Power of the Chaos Emeralds, I Will Defeat You!

Thanks Jet!  ;D
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 03:54:39 PM
If you're making sigs, can you make me a sig with flames for a background with a picture of Super Sonic saying:

SuperSonic11

With The Power of the Chaos Emeralds, I Will Defeat You!

Thanks Jet!  ;D

Okay I'm on it, First, can I have the Super Sonic picture that you want and what type of font you want.
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 12, 2009, 04:00:10 PM
Okay I'm on it, First, can I have the Super Sonic picture that you want and what type of font you want.
Can you find any Super Sonic picture that's good (cause I can't put the pic in my post), except the drawn ones, and you can use what font you want to use.  ;D

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 04:08:12 PM
Can you find any Super Sonic picture that's good (cause I can't put the pic in my post), except the drawn ones, and you can use what font you want to use.  ;D
kk I'm on it :)
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 04:16:38 PM
Thanks Jet!  ;D
I'm going to finish tomorrow if that's okay with you.

EDIT: here you go, i kinda messed up with the background though...

NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 12, 2009, 05:14:04 PM
I'm going to finish tomorrow if that's okay with you.

EDIT: here you go, i kinda messed up with the background though...

Can you put my username on it?

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 13, 2009, 11:48:23 AM
ok

Thanks Jet! But can't you cut Super Sonic out of the picture and put him in the picture with the flames with the writing?  ;D

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 13, 2009, 01:15:08 PM
Thanks Jet! But can't you cut Super Sonic out of the picture and put him in the picture with the flames with the writing?  ;D
Wait what?
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 13, 2009, 01:47:14 PM
Wait what?
Cut the "SuperSonic11 With the Power of the Chaos Emeralds, I Will Defeat You!" text and cut the Super Sonic picture and put them all in the picture with flames! Got it?

Light the Hedgehog

could you make one for me? i want mine to seem like a total battle between Megaman and Sonic characters. and in the text, make it say "are you a Blue Bomber? or a Hedgehog Speeder?" and below it "You decide your own destiny!" and ontop below THAT "Light the hedgehog". 'kay?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on June 13, 2009, 03:47:57 PM
could you make one for me? i want mine to seem like a total battle between Megaman and Sonic characters. and in the text, make it say "are you a Blue Bomber? or a Hedgehog Speeder?" and below it "You decide your own destiny!" and ontop below THAT "Light the hedgehog". 'kay?
Looks like another fan for Jet! BTW, can you resize my sig?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on June 13, 2009, 03:47:57 PM
ok but do you want to choose the pics or you just want me to google the, and which sonic characters do you want? background?
NO SIGNATURE