Biggest Request of this Forum. I think.

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 13, 2009, 11:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

HELLO.
Since i wanna create [or alredy have created] my forum. I wanna make it BIG. :-3
But that is not the point.

Here are my Requests:

Can someone do a Button Image like this one [same size]
But Better Looking and with Sonic Letters.
One for: Forum, Calendar, Portal, FAQ, Search, Members, Groups, Profile, Messages, New Messages,  Register, Log In & Log Out.
Please be sure it has the same size.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SonicBoom Forums Logo:

A Bigger Logo with that title.
Be Sure Sonic is on it and does Sonic BOOM. ^_^

Be sure they are black on the background.

THANK YOU. +5 Karma for one of those things when u do it.

ShadowsOfSilver

Can't do it, my post before this, which I deleted, was when Photoshop worked.

EDIT | x3 nvm I fixed ps.

The Meph's back in da hawz

blazerh44

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 05:21:49 PM
Here ya go

Did you do those?

And could you make them in a darker blue please?

ShadowsOfSilver

I'll do the Logo. x333

shadowDOESrock

ShadowsOfSilver

blazerh44

Quote from: MewZero on June 19, 2009, 06:48:54 AM
Did you do those?

And could you make them in a darker blue please?

Sure I can go darker blue, just give me a minute

Post Merge: June 19, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

Alright, same buttons, just with a darker blue

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 19, 2009, 04:28:15 PM
Sure I can go darker blue, just give me a minute

Post Merge: June 19, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

Alright, same buttons, just with a darker blue

that is better. One problem trough. Could you please remove the white background and make it black?

+5 Karma awaits you then. :-D

ShadowsOfSilver

shadow9466

honestly, i hope this forum fails, your doing nothing your self and are already HERE at THIS FORUM, why would people go to yours when they can come here, where there is much more and by the time you get this many ppl and this much on yours, this one will have EVEN MORE TOPICS, PPL AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 21, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
honestly, i hope this forum fails, your doing nothing your self and are already HERE at THIS FORUM, why would people go to yours when they can come here, where there is much more and by the time you get this many ppl and this much on yours, this one will have EVEN MORE TOPICS, PPL AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
Your such an asshole.
NO SIGNATURE

blazerh44

The other forum is for a modding team that MewZero and I are a part of. Don't diss us, cuz we have big plans and you'll be kissing our feet when we're done!

Post Merge: June 22, 2009, 12:12:53 AM

Ugh......alright, here's the final version of the buttons

This kinda takes longer than you think. Just the uploading, not the actual button making

dingadergen

shadowDOESrock

You don't even HAVE A Forum asshole.

Quote from: JetThehawk and the WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING World on June 21, 2009, 04:40:50 PM
Your such an asshole.

Post Merge: June 23, 2009, 11:39:02 AM

Well, let's see you create a forum, evrything created by you that is. It isn't hard to find out to see that they are not yours.

I just need your ITPX and detectd the Image Or Data Follow it To Your TTPHP Chip from your INEX Box that goes into your Computer Processor and i can search all of your files. At very first i only need your IP. That isn't hard.