Main Menu

the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapo

i'm making an all out hero v.s villian brawl!! tell your hero,and villian,and you can start the battle once you tell us!!this will never be locked(unless it get's too(yes TOO)out of control)have fun .READY....SET .....IKUZO!!!!!!(LET'S GO!!!!)

Reaver77

OOC: Gahhh I wish I had an RP character that tied into the sonic universe...bleh, I'll make one later.

zapo

IT CAN BE ANYONE YOU CREATE!! HUMAN LIKE OR NOT!! THAT'S THE FUN!!

zapo

i'll put in zair yamashi(my hero),and the dark master(my villian)GO!!!!!!

zapo

huh?? where am i??said zair,rubing his head.DIE ZAIR!!!!!shouted the dark master .AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!blood shied!!!!"a clash of silence"

Hakudamashi

Terry use dark matter sword slash NOW!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

zapo

woah!!!!WHAT THE ARGH!!!!thanks!!!

zapo

thanks for getting that guy down!!!he he!!

zapo

YOU WON'T GET AWAY!!! HAHAHAHA!! oh yeah?? heaven's blade!!!!!

zapo

die dark master!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

||OoC//; Zapo wanted me to join the RP, so I guess here I am.  I'm a quite literate roleplayer, but I'll try to tone it down a notch to semi-lit for this.  xD
And the two characters will have different colors:
My hero character using maroon, and my villain character using teal.

I just realized that these two together don't even make up half of my usual roleplay intros.  XD
And I have to go now.||

Alexaria (Alex);//
The girl's shadow seemed to be guiding her to her destination.  All around her was evil auras, and the urge to purify them was strong.  There were a few pure auras around, but they were canceled out by the ominous feeling that overcame the pixie-like angel.  The feeling of impending doom was everywhere.  She felt alone and cold as a chilling wind blew her sparking raven-colored hair into the air.  It seems as if the battle had begun already.

Hephaireus (Air);//
A drop of warm blood fell onto her shoe.
"Damnit..."
The voice was coarse and low, as if the owner was gasping for air.  The demon looked around with harsh red eyes that spelled out death to anyone who dared draw near to her.
'Where is that little wench?' she thought harshly.  'I'll kill her.  I swear it.  Alexaria is going to die.  Today.  Along with anyone else who gets in my way.'

zapo

help!! darkmaster is summoning minions!!!!!!

zapo

zair has lowercase letters,while darkmaster has uppercase

Gleech

I'll add my sonic character...

Name: Arrow
Species: Hedgehog
Full name: Arrow the Hedgehog
Look: Arrow is kind of purple and kind of blue (he's a mix) and has weird red stripes on his fur, he has a red arrow on his forehead and all over his hair, but he does NOT have any red on his body.
Personality: Arrow is really nice and funny, he's kind of different around Gleech (me), because he can't stand Gleech for being so weird. He's really fun to be with and can kick booty when he needs to.
Power: Speed
Side: Good

OOC: yeah he's basically Sonic but a little different. Well... that's what you think when you hear THIS version of him, when you hear his Sonic Underground version, well lets just say there's more to him than what I say right here, but I don't wanna say anything because someone may start a fight about it.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!