the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Arrow looked at Terry, made an energy orb, blew up a rock behind him, then said, "If you continue to talk like that to me, that's what will happen to your head..."

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

Terry:oooooohhhh I'm soooo scared ::) Hows about you go to your mother I think she's missing you
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Arrow put a smile on his face. "So you want to learn the hard way eh..?" Arrow teleported to behind Terry and shot an energy orb at Terry.

Hakudamashi

Terry:Well someone is in a bad mood today >_> lets fix that.*the dark emerald seems to dissolve into his arm*
Zelos:Hold on,I have this one
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Arrow stood there with an evil slime on his face and said, "Give it your best shot..."
OOC: im gonna be replying as fast as i can because i have it set to notify me when theres a new post XD

Hakudamashi

Thats nice ^^

Zelos:With pleasure >:D
Terry:Look kid,I don't care how strong you think you are,you cannot defeat Zelos cause he is....
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

"Look, I'm not a kid... Arrow is the kid, but right now, your talking to his dark side..." Dark Arrow said, waiting for Zelos's attack. "Look, if you really want to attack me, thats great... i'll be on the other side of the world when you're strong enough to take me on..." Arrow said while teleporting out.

Hakudamashi

Zelos:WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING*Somehow disrupts Dark Arrows teleportation move*Do you know what I am punk?*The dark aura from Arrow is going into him*
Terry:Aw sh*t,look,if you don't wanna die then get outta here!!!!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Arrow saw what was happening, and made his move. "You poor fool..." he said as everything started to seem bright. "If you really wanted my power..." Arrow paused. "Why did you just ask...?" he said as the bright light started to cover only Arrow. "You see... i can turn ANYONE dark.. i take it you dont want to drain anymore power, because turning someone dark doesnt take much power to do, and you DO know the darkness can eat you alive right..?" Arrow threatened.
OOC: lol took me forever to make that post... anyway if you want to know what im planning on doing, then PM me... also the turning people dark thing wasn't made up right now, i made it up when i made the comic, thats part of the plot of the comic XD

Hakudamashi

Zelos:kukuku,silly boy,do I look like I care.....It doesn't matter to me cause I AM Dark Energy,I control all things that use it and obtain,even the body*By raising his hand,he makes Arrow raise his hand*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

OOC: FINALLY i can post XD

"Hmm... you really dont want to do that... unless... you WANT to kill everything alive, including yourself..."

Hakudamashi

Zelos:I couldn't care less about this planet or this body!!!!!,the dark emerald will still exist,I CANNOT DIE!!!!
Terry:Alright thats IT!!!!*grabs Arrow and forms a portal*C'mon*drags him to portal*
Zelos:hmph....I gathered enough >:D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Arrow heard what Zelos said and said quietly, "Thats what you think..." and then got a smile on his face. The smile soon went away as he was tired of Terry dragging him... "Would you let me go fool?!" he yelled to Terry.

Hakudamashi

Terry:listen kid,I don't know why you think your such a big-shot but you don't know how things work around here.Anyway,I know how to get rid of your excess dark energy*puts hand on Arrow's shoulder*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay