the all out mixture!!!!

Started by zapo, October 06, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Dark Arrow got hit, but the pain seemed to go through Dark Arrow and into Arrow! "Ha! I'll feel no pain as long as i have Arrow here!" Dark Arrow yelled.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: what! not if i can fee arrow from your grip *warps himself and arrow back to the planet, then warps back up* as you sed, you need him , but now i've removed him, now whadda ya gonna do?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow appeared out of Dark Arrow the same way. "You fool! He's inside me! You cant just 'take him out'!" (ok that sounded wrong...)

darkness shadow

aurum: but how did i take his body down t the planet?, doesn't matter, i just have to seperate  you the hard way CHAOS CONTROL!!!! *causes arrow+ dark arrow to seperate in a painfull proccess*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Its no use! Im at 100% power... you'll all die!" Dark Arrow took Arrow back in and then shot a giant blast at earth. "Try and stop that!"

darkness shadow

aurum: i've stopped it before *stops it again* heh, i am always learnin, and i now know your weakness *starts focin loads of positive enrgy into dark arrow*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"That wont work... if i can turn PEOPLE dark, i can turn energy dark!" he said as he started turning the energy into dark energy and forcing it back at Aurum.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on November 20, 2008, 05:53:14 AM
"That wont work... if i can turn PEOPLE dark, i can turn energy dark!" he said as he started turning the energy into dark energy and forcing it back at Aurum.
aurum:  huh! hrr *starts covertin the energy back to positive* NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"HA!" Dark Arrow laughed as he went back inside Arrow, leaving him to die in space.

OOC: Arrow is kinda like knocked-out at this point

darkness shadow

aurum: huh!!! *warps arrow back to earth*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Wha...? What happened? Why am i- ARGGGG!!! AHHH!" Arrow started moving around in pain. His eyes glowing red, but the rest of him stayed normal. He got up and said, "Im very hard to kill Aurum... you see im at 100% power and now i can control Arrow from the INSIDE, theres no way you can get me out and theres no way you can hurt me, you'd have to hurt your friend and kill HIM to kill me!"

darkness shadow

aurum: nice tactic, but what would happen if i took the dark emerald away? would it stop you from exsistin? and i'm not even close to 100%, this is only 50%, i just like to take it easy, or things could go outta hand...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"HA! I dont have the Dark Emerald!" he yelled. "I can copy it, but i dont have it! I absorbed its power... and now i cant be killed! It doesnt matter if you're at 600%! I cant die!"

darkness shadow

every one and thing dies, nothin lasts forever, not even the universe, tell me, how much energy has that copy have left?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"It doesnt matter! I feed off dark energy, and not the emerald!"

Dark Arrow's theme - i couldnt find a better vid... this one works so i figured i'd use it XD