darkness shadow

nothin wrong with that

aurum: ugh... wait up! *runs of after elana*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

*inside Arrow's mind*
"Stop it!" Said Arrow as he held his head while kneeling on the ground.
       "You know its the truth...!" Dark Arrow said as he went over to Arrow, "I overpower you, in your mind, and outside of it!"
       "No, NO!!!" Arrow yelled as he gave up for now.
*Outside*
Arrow stayed in his rage form, being forced to listen to the lies Dark Arrow was telling him, since he wasnt strong enough to stop him.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: well at last i can stand a greater chance, with 1 part of the emerald restored... *still running of cource*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

*Inside Arrow's mind*
"Heh, you never could put up much of a fight!" Dark Arrow said with his arms folded, standing infront of Arrow as he looked down. Arrow was still on the ground, holding his head, and on his knees.
     "No, no... this is... (SPARTA!!) MY mind! You're not allowed heRE!!" Arrow said as he got up and did a backflip, "You're not welcome here!!" He yelled.
     "I AM you, you fool! I control you, and i make you whole! Without me, you'd be NOTHING!" Dark Arrow said, trying to scare Arrow again.
     "No, you're wrong, I can live without you!" Arrow said as he charged at Dark Arrow. Dark Arrow stood there and right before Arrow hit him, he moved to the left, then turned around and shot Arrow with an energy blast. Arrow hit the edge of the area and fell back, Dark Arrow started waloking over to him.

*Outside*
Arrow started to lose his rage form as Aurum kept running, but he never showed it left him, so no one could tell for the moment.

darkness shadow

aurum:*looks at the sun* ugh, night time
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Uh oh...!" Arrow whispered to himself. He thought that they knew he was fine for now, but he was wrong.

darkness shadow

aurum: ELANA! stop, it's werehog time! *turns werehog* damn! now i can't go fast, my only chance to survive is if i can us chaos control like this...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow fell on the ground in pain, "AAaaaaahhh!!" He screamed.

*inside Arrow's mind*
Arrow was on the ground, in pain, Dark Arrow came over to him. "This is just TOO easy!" Dark Arrow said.
    "I... I cant let you beat me! Not yet!!" Arrow said as suddenly he gained power and got up. "ITS OVER DARK ARROW!" He said as he got up and started to fly.
    "Oh yeah? You forgot who you're messing with!" Dark Arrow said as he started to fly too.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on January 15, 2009, 06:04:01 AM
Arrow fell on the ground in pain, "AAaaaaahhh!!" He screamed.

*inside Arrow's mind*
Arrow was on the ground, in pain, Dark Arrow came over to him. "This is just TOO easy!" Dark Arrow said.
    "I... I cant let you beat me! Not yet!!" Arrow said as suddenly he gained power and got up. "ITS OVER DARK ARROW!" He said as he got up and started to fly.
    "Oh yeah? You forgot who you're messing with!" Dark Arrow said as he started to fly too.
lol, mental battle
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

*inside his mind*
"You don't get it do you Dark Arrow? I have power here, power than NO ONE has! You may have that same power since you're me, but i know that light, ALWAYS defeats darkness!!" Arrow said as he started shooting lazers at Dark Arrow. Dark Arrow dodged them and shot energy orbs at Arrow. Arrow quickly dodged and ran up to Dark Arrow and punched him. Dark Arrow went flying and hit the edge of the area.

*outside*
Arrow wasnt in rage mode, yet he was still partly listening to the lies. He felt like he couldnt control himself. Arrow also still had his rage mode powers though, so he started to fight Aurum, "Aurum! I cant... control myself! I'd advise you to run, since in my rage mode, i have 3x speed and strength!"

darkness shadow

aurum: huh... *starts having a darins arua around him* huh? [unleashd mode, increas in strength, and a small speed increase] *starts fighting* i can't, i'm not fast enough like this!!! i lose the speed boost!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"The battle inside might take awhile... just keep dodging me!"