SZF EPIC ART SHOP!!!!!!!!

Started by JetTheHawk, June 24, 2009, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyrus5150

jet you get started on shadow 9466's sig and ill take the other one of mystic shadow

ok?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Mephiles The Dark Hedgehog

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs7/300W/i/2005/260/a/6/Human_Sonic_and_Shadow___4_STH_by_Maxus_the_fox.jpg thier shadow
and sonic I like shadow He has a gun and sonic look like he was beaten up any way
im learning how to make signature from a guy
i might need some help

JetTheHawk

Quote from: shadow9466 on July 01, 2009, 06:11:01 AM
how is it that i requested mine on page 2, this is page 9, and as far as i know no ones even started on it?

(then again you guys might be saving mine and making them for people who dont have ANY sig yet, since i just asked you to make me a better version;))
Get your karma back to 0
NO SIGNATURE

i didnt do anything but i dont know i only post 3 thing 2 post on here and 1 post on the hello section

JetTheHawk

Quote from: mysticshadow on July 01, 2009, 08:17:15 AM
i didnt do anything but i dont know i only post 3 thing 2 post on here and 1 post on the hello section
I wasn't talking to you lol
NO SIGNATURE

Jet that guy who said he was gonna make it well he had to do other signature and he told me to ask anyone beside him

JetTheHawk

Quote from: mysticshadow on July 01, 2009, 01:13:27 PM
Jet that guy who said he was gonna make it well he had to do other signature and he told me to ask anyone beside him
Okkay heres you sig ^ - ^

NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on July 01, 2009, 01:43:28 PM
I'm back!
Welcome back lol

Post Merge: July 01, 2009, 06:09:15 PM

I made a sig for you SS11
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetTheHawk on July 01, 2009, 01:48:59 PM
I made a sig for you SS11
Just for me? I'm so flattered! Teach me how to make a sig as epic as that!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on July 01, 2009, 02:51:46 PM
Just for me? I'm so flattered! Teach me how to make a sig as epic as that!
Well first on the background, I used the gradient tool using the colors purple and pink i think and then I went to the *adjustments* tab and went on Curves.. and then clicked all over the grid and made those effects.
Then I got Super sonic pics and pasted them off. then I saved and closed paint.net

and finally i went to Cs3 for the font *if you want to use epic font like that there is a style "tab" that you can use for diff styles and you can also download some other cool ones from the internet.

and that is how i make epic sigs
;)
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetTheHawk on July 01, 2009, 04:08:12 PM
Well first on the background, I used the gradient tool using the colors purple and pink i think and then I went to the *adjustments* tab and went on Curves.. and then clicked all over the grid and made those effects.
Then I got Super sonic pics and pasted them off. then I saved and closed paint.net

and finally i went to Cs3 for the font *if you want to use epic font like that there is a style "tab" that you can use for diff styles and you can also download some other cool ones from the internet.

and that is how i make epic sigs
;)
Can I put the same epic font like that on Paint.NET or I need Photoshop?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on July 01, 2009, 04:28:35 PM
Can I put the same epic font like that on Paint.NET or I need Photoshop?
You need Photoshop for that font
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on July 01, 2009, 04:40:36 PM
Can I download the same font to Paint.NET?
No you can't but i don't think its really a font, its just a style to decorate it, but you should get Cs3 anyway ;)
NO SIGNATURE