Thinking about making a Sprite Comic...

Started by jkid101094, June 24, 2009, 10:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Now I know what your thinking..."Not another poorly made Sonic Comic...". Well I don't plan on making anything like that. I wanna make a sprite comic about....US! Yes us from the forum! We're pretty funny people right? So heres what I need..:

If you want to be in the comic give me your OK (You won't be in unless you post in this section saying you want in).
If you want in a sprite sheet for your charecter would be nice. If you can't provide one i'll use the closest thing to your avatar (I'd be a Blue Kirby and Wind would be Knuckles).
You can give your ok at any time and you can drop out at anytime. Also i'd appriciate guidlines of how I can use your charecter (No swearing etc....). I'll try to match your personality as much as possible!

And with that let the sign ups commence! ;D

Current Chars:

1. Jkid101094 (jkid)
2. Ioshyriku
3. (Reserved for Draco)
4. Skyle
5. Elena
6. Jet
7. BadnickHunter
8. ganonmanz
9. Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Dracoslythe

I'd make the entire comic what it is.  :P

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 24, 2009, 10:40:54 PM
great Idea, I want in too

Got a sprite you'd like me to use? Or should I just use Zero? (Your avi is Zero right? I forgot his name. lol)

@Draco...Im sure you would...lol

Post Merge: June 25, 2009, 05:09:37 AM

Anyone else? No? Im still waiting for some oks before I make the first issue.  :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Thanks Jkid for showing this now heres the plan.............

IT HAS TO BE EPIC, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN FC AND ITS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST THIGN EVAR!

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN IN THAT COMIC WHICH WILL BE EPIC AND IT HAS TO BE FREAKING AWESOME

NO RECOLORS ALLOWED

Spammers will be abused in this comic  ;).

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 24, 2009, 11:57:50 PM
Thanks Jkid for showing this now heres the plan.............

IT HAS TO BE EPIC, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN FC AND ITS HAS TO BE THE FINNUEST THIGN EVAR!

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN IN THAT COMIC WHICH WIL BE EPIC AND IT HAS TO BE FREAKING AWESOME

Spammers will be abused in this comic  ;).

Your welcome and thats exactly my plan. lol

I still need your OK though. ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 24, 2009, 11:59:12 PM
Your welcome and thats exactly my plan. lol

I still need your OK though. ;D

I'm still thinking it might be a fail though...
But still its A-OK

The people who want to join the comic make their SmackJeeeves acc. now and Jkid, make a acc. and make the Comic called "Sonic Zone Forum Life"

I think that Draco should handle making the comics and stuff and we'll think about the scripts but I can make comics too. Ganonmanz is also good at making some so we need his help at this.

Lets get started!

Princessofthechaosemerald

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 25, 2009, 12:52:24 AM
I'm still thinking it might be a fail though...
But still its A-OK

The people who want to join the comic make their SmackJeeeves acc. now and Jkid, make a acc. and make the Comic called "Sonic Zone Forum Life"

I think that Draco should handle making the comics and stuff and we'll think about the scripts but I can make comics too. Ganonmanz is also good at making some so we need his help at this.

Lets get started!

Ok. *makes account*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Princessofthechaosemerald

AJtheAwesome

lol, since we are always fighting on the forum, maybe I could be a villan?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on June 25, 2009, 02:57:43 PM
is it ok that im in the comic JKid?

I already addedyou. lol

The list of the people in are in the first post.

Also AJ im taking it as you want to be in?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

BadnikHunter

I would like to be in it. Dont have any sprites to represent me, bu could you make the the Fancy Pants Adventure guy?