Main Menu

Started by HereAndThere, June 27, 2009, 06:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 27, 2009, 06:59:06 AM
i did >_<im not serious all the time but he annoyed me 2 times straight

well sorry i exist

and the fact that ive never seen you not serious i know this isnt the first time weve had a disagreement over opinions i just think you need to loosen up a bit >_>

HereAndThere

Quote from: Mephiles on June 27, 2009, 06:59:53 AM
2 times? wow, you're nowhere near my world then. quit complaining
well lets see he annoeyd me 2 times and i tryed to make him stop for some about 10-15 times but did he listen? NO!
Quote from: NiGHTS on June 27, 2009, 07:01:02 AM
well sorry i exist

and the fact that ive never seen you not serious i know this isnt the first time weve had a disagreement over opinions i just think you need to loosen up a bit >_>
dude sorry to tell u this right now....but....U ARE A MUTHAEFFING MORON!!

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 27, 2009, 07:03:35 AM
NO!dude sorry to tell u this right now....but....U ARE A MUTHAEFFING MORON!!

in your opinion

im sorry i dont fit in with ur perfect little world where everyone agrees with you and are just like you

Mephiles

2 times? *facepalm* if I complained, it'd be about 2 million times, literally. you honestly need to suck it up, Jeexx
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 27, 2009, 07:05:39 AM
in your opinion

im sorry i dont fit in with ur perfect little world where everyone agrees with you and are just like you
perfect? PERFECT?! IS IT F*CKING PERFECT IF U GET YELLED AT EVERY DAY BY YOUR MUM AND DAD AND GET HIT IN THE BACK? IS THAT PERFECT?! U MAY NOT EVEN KNOW HOW THAT FEELS LIKE!

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 27, 2009, 07:07:53 AM
perfect? PERFECT?! IS IT F*CKING PERFECT IF U GET YELLED AT EVERY DAY BY YOUR MUM AND DAD AND GET HIT IN THE BACK? IS THAT PERFECT?! U MAY NOT EVEN KNOW HOW THAT FEELS LIKE!

actually yes meph is right jeexx you need to suck it up

hit in the back pffft oh wow lifes so hard for you

stop looking for the pity vote jeexx

Hakudamashi

Mario>Seriousness
that means a bad thing coming from me of all people
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mephiles

Quote from: jeexx on June 27, 2009, 07:07:53 AM
yes =D

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 27, 2009, 07:08:57 AM
actually yes meph is right jeexx you need to suck it up

hit in the back pffft oh wow lifes so hard for you

stop looking for the pity vote jeexx
DUDE IVE HAD F*CKING ENOUGH WITH U!! SEE YA LATER!!

Mephiles

Jeexx is just mad because NiGHTS is nothing like him

then again, out of the millions of people on the internet, at least ONE GOD DAMN PERSON is bound to be his opposite

suck it up, princess

HereAndThere

Quote from: Mephiles on June 27, 2009, 07:11:42 AM
Jeexx is just mad because NiGHTS is nothing like him

then again, out of the millions of people on the internet, at least ONE GOD DAMN PERSON is bound to be his opposite

suck it up, princess
dude u think its fun to be almost killed by your sisters and mother and dad?! i dont think so!!!!! have you ever felt a knife in your arm? or a fist in your nose so it got a little wrong tracked!? or being hit to the wall!? ive had f*cking enough of this moron!!!!!!!! SEE YA LATER MUTAH FUCKERS!!

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 27, 2009, 07:18:32 AM
dude u think its fun to be almost killed by your sisters and mother and dad?! i dont think so!!!!! have you ever felt a knife in your arm? or a fist in your nose so it got a little wrong tracked!? or being hit to the wall!? ive had f*cking enough of this moron!!!!!!!! SEE YA LATER MUTAH FUCKERS!!

actually yes

just think while your sitting there going oh woe is mee theres always someone out there in a worse position that you >_> so dont think your the worst treated in the world

Super Empra

so... wats going on?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Empra on June 27, 2009, 07:21:20 AM
so... wats going on?

jeexx is annoyed cause he phailed to insult me on msn lol

ChaosDazer

It isn't our fault your life sucks.

Seriously, Jeexx, there are some people in the world who you just wont like. Deal with it.

witty sig caption