Werehog - Fact or Fiction Parody/Documentary Announced

Started by Super Sonic Boom, July 09, 2009, 10:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Yes, after many nights outside with the full moon shining strong I have come to the conclusion that the werehog could be real after all. So I have decided to make a parody/documentary showing me sifting through evidence to find out if Sonic the Werehog really exists. This just came to me...it could take me a week or 2 to actually plan out everything but I should have it released in 2-3 weeks (most likely it won't be that good...but I will try my best)!

I will be using Night of the Werehog clips, Sonic Unleashed Teaser Trailers and photos in my investiagtion...SonicBoomProduct/Super Sonic Boom is on the case of the werehog!

The question is...will I find him?

PEOPLE...don't let the word documentary throw you off!

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Blade809089

LAWL WEREHOG!
We shall discover the secret of the Werehog :P

Super Sonic Boom

I could get killed while making this documentary...if I do not make it than farewell my friends! This is something I must do for the sake of myself and Sonic Zone.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 09, 2009, 10:46:44 AM
I could get killed while making this documentary...if I do not make it than farewell my friends! This is something I must do for the sake of myself and Sonic Zone.
o.o
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: JetTheHawk on July 09, 2009, 10:52:25 AM
o.o

OK, maybe I am overexaggerating this a little to much...no matter! I will get to the bottom of this puzzle; most of my documentary will just be me explaining evidence most likely. :-X

Princessofthechaosemerald

ohh i heard the wearhog last night, O-O it was.....well...HORABLE he/she was wayyy off pitch yeesh i think "it" was trying to howl this old man or something .-.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Sonic Boom

Tavy

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 09, 2009, 10:46:44 AM

If it's so risky, just don't do it.. got'cha?
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

xaio

lol i want you to see that thing, and +1 for parody stuff that makes me laugh , because it's parody, and parody makes me laugh, because it's parody, and parody makes me , because it's parody.lolol

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

...neyeh?

use that word in your documentary ....>.>

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on July 09, 2009, 01:26:29 PM
...neyeh?

use that word in your documentary ....>.>

It's more of a parody but I am using information in it so...it's a bad excuse of a parody! :D

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 10, 2009, 09:09:40 AM
It's more of a parody but I am using information in it so...it's a bad excuse of a parody! :D
lol :D yaaay bad excuses
meh well i want to help you so i just posted that..meh