Main Menu

OMFG TEEN TITANS 8D

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, July 09, 2009, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jewel:..how many should i have then?...

Light the Hedgehog

Lucky: you only need two. but 7 of 'em can cause a country to explode. but all the jewels you have on that costume of yours, can blow up the entire planet.

Double M: cute, powerful AND smart. that's cool.

Jewel:i only have 6.....*trys to take the jewel off of her belt* it aint coming out...

Light the Hedgehog

Lucky: oh yeah, and six can blow up a building as tall as this.. and, let me help ya with that. *bites down on the jewel and the jewel brakes off*

Jewel: wait...theas jewels..were made by...my uncle...slade SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! *zooms out of the T*

Starfaire:..@~@ what is wrong with jewel?

Light the Hedgehog

Jewel:i should have known..my uncle..thease jewels arnt real...the real jewels dont make a whole building explode..well.only when im angry..shet..i am now..*brings ot air bord and rides it*

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: *wakes up*....*gets out of the medical room* where's jewel?

Starfire: i dont know..i think we should all find her though...

Light the Hedgehog

Solo:..i'll go by myself. *roller blade wheels come out through his shoes*...hmph...*goes to where Jewel is*

Jewel: slade...show yourself...now...i know what you did to me..*eyes glow blue now*

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: *stops behind Jewel, then the wheels go back in his shoes* what are you doing here?

Jewel:..doing something my family dident...*attempts to mimic slades powers but all of her fake jewels break and she faints*

Light the Hedgehog

Solo: JEWEL! *looks at slade* I'M GONNA TEAR YOU IN HALF!

Jewel: *stand up* i still even have nazo's recovery power...strange..*real jewels start forming in the jewels slots on her gloves ,boots,belt and head band* hmm..lucky me.. *grabs solo and drags him home*