Main Menu

what is jet set radio

Started by darknight, July 26, 2009, 05:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

IF IT'S FOR XBOX THEN IMMA RENT IT WHEN I GO TO MY GRANDFATHERS!!!!YAY!!!i've never played it, but i saw vids.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on July 27, 2009, 10:39:38 AM
It's much more deeper than that, but essentially you are right. For great justice.

Because your mind can't comprehend it's greatness.
Also you don't have an Xbox or Dreamcast.
no.... It just that it most likely sucks
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

Quote from: Elija2 on July 27, 2009, 10:52:11 AM
Yeah, probably does suck.
even YOU haven't played it yet?? wierd...it looks, and i bet it IS fun, but anyways, beat, and gum are on SST (sega superstars tennis) and their board is ossum!, and both of their  speacials are epic!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Elija2

I could swear I made a post in this topic showing universally-negative reviews for both games.

Use your brains ;)

and Idc i have an opinion

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Stop fucking deleting/modding my posts. Let me prove you wrong, damnit. >.>

Jet Set Radio article on Wikipedia:

The game was received exceedingly well from online sources and magazines. Many have praised the style of the game as the matching soundtrack with up-tempo music. Critics also applauded the simplistic "pick-up and play" arcade style gameplay. The lowest review received was a 70% rating (3.5 out of 5) from Independent Gamer. IGN gave the game a 9.6 rating but criticized the camera control, saying, "You'll spend weeks thinking 'Why don't all games look like this?'. Then you'll spend a month wondering why the camera wasn't fixed in the development." The lack of multiplayer was also criticized.

* E3 2000 Game Critics Awards: Winner for Best Console Game, runner-up for Best in Show
    * 2001 Game Developers Choice Awards: Winner of Excellence in Visual Arts and Game Innovation Spotlights awards, nominated for Game of the Year
    * 4th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards (2001): nominated for Game Design, Game of the Year, Console Game of the Year, Console Innovation, Original Music Composition, Sound Design, and Visual Engineering

Jet Set Radio Future article on Wikipedia:

JSRF received critical acclaim, with high reviews in gaming websites and magazines. IGN gave the game a 9.1/10 and called it "one of the coolest titles around" but that it also fails to reach classic status because it was "not enough of a challenge."[5] GameSpot issued an 8.7/10 describing it as "one of the better Xbox games to date" and disagreeing with IGN, claimed the game "offered a serious challenge."[4] Despite positive reviews, this was not followed by high sales, landing it the title of the most unfairly ignored game in the OXM UK awards the year of its release.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on July 27, 2009, 11:21:51 AM
Stop fucking deleting/modding my posts. Let me prove you wrong, damnit. >.>

Jet Set Radio article on Wikipedia:

The game was received exceedingly well from online sources and magazines. Many have praised the style of the game as the matching soundtrack with up-tempo music. Critics also applauded the simplistic "pick-up and play" arcade style gameplay. The lowest review received was a 70% rating (3.5 out of 5) from Independent Gamer. IGN gave the game a 9.6 rating but criticized the camera control, saying, "You'll spend weeks thinking 'Why don't all games look like this?'. Then you'll spend a month wondering why the camera wasn't fixed in the development." The lack of multiplayer was also criticized.

* E3 2000 Game Critics Awards: Winner for Best Console Game, runner-up for Best in Show
    * 2001 Game Developers Choice Awards: Winner of Excellence in Visual Arts and Game Innovation Spotlights awards, nominated for Game of the Year
    * 4th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards (2001): nominated for Game Design, Game of the Year, Console Game of the Year, Console Innovation, Original Music Composition, Sound Design, and Visual Engineering

Jet Set Radio Future article on Wikipedia:

JSRF received critical acclaim, with high reviews in gaming websites and magazines. IGN gave the game a 9.1/10 and called it "one of the coolest titles around" but that it also fails to reach classic status because it was "not enough of a challenge."[5] GameSpot issued an 8.7/10 describing it as "one of the better Xbox games to date" and disagreeing with IGN, claimed the game "offered a serious challenge."[4] Despite positive reviews, this was not followed by high sales, landing it the title of the most unfairly ignored game in the OXM UK awards the year of its release.
"opinions"
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Quote from: Christian Cage on July 27, 2009, 11:31:58 AM
"opinions"

Stop deleting my fucking posts. >.>

You never played the game, so you are giving an unfair opinion.