Main Menu

is it just me or....

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 28, 2009, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

IS THE ROLEPLAYING BOARD DIEING?! NO ONE EVER POSTS IN THERE ANY MOAR BESIDES ME, ELANA NAD BEN!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE ELSE POST IN THE RP BOARD! OR MAKE A NEW RP!! PLEEEAAAAAAASE!!!! I DUN WANNA BE ALONE!!!!

jkid101094

Well we have good RP's at HCF!  :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Roleplaying on the forum is gay
NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

I used to go on some role plays, but they've gotten boring to me. It's not that I don't role play, it's just that all the RPs here seem uninteresting and too random. Plus many RPers here are just cheap, unrealistic, or unfun.

JetTheHawk

Plus, RPing on msn is way better, lil
NO SIGNATURE

Light the Hedgehog

agh....anyway...ME AND JKID WANT U TO START ROLEPLAYING, YOU F*T NONE ROLEPLAYIN' BASTARDS!

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 28, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
I used to go on some role plays, but they've gotten boring to me. It's not that I don't role play, it's just that all the RPs here seem uninteresting and too random. Plus many RPers here are just cheap, unrealistic, or unfun.

HCF RPs, JUST BROWSE! ;)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Christian Cage on July 28, 2009, 03:16:17 PM
Plus, RPing on msn is way better, lil

Not really. At least not with multiple people who type way too fast to get their turns over with before anyone else, causing many grammar and punctuation errors.

Light the Hedgehog

Roleplaying RULEZ! none of you, except me and the other roleplayers, DO NOT (REPEAT) DO NOT KNOW WAHT IT'S LIKE! IT'S AN EXCITING ADDICTION! infact, MY WHOLE membership began with one roleplay called "when eggman dies". and i want YOU to get of these lazy arse non-RPing boards and get on the RP board!!!!

Elija2

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 28, 2009, 03:21:27 PM
Roleplaying RULEZ! none of you, except me and the other roleplayers, DO NOT (REPEAT) DO NOT KNOW WAHT IT'S LIKE! IT'S AN EXCITING ADDICTION! infact, MY WHOLE membership began with one roleplay called "when eggman dies". and i want YOU to get of these lazy arse non-RPing boards and get on the RP board!!!!

I know how addicting roleplaying is, I do it on another forum. But this forum's RPs are bleh to me.