the things i love about my friends

Started by xaio, August 10, 2009, 10:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

HAI GUYS!!i'm just gonna list, by order, my friends (i'm listing by when they became my friend)

1:tailsmaster (none of you know him, and if you do, you used to say he was a "leecher") : he is epic, my first friend here, and he lives in one of my fave states!! WISCONSIN!!

2:cream : tailsmaster's friend in real life, all three of us would raid the chatbox daily, and talk, and do, (before we even knew what it was) rp a little (on actions, no big battle scenes)

3:megasonikku (light the hedgehog) he loves to RP, and we act NEARLY the same (don't feel like listin our very narrow differences)

4:dracoslythe: at first, i though draco was a he, then i asked, then i forgot, then i guess (correctly) then we started to NOT get along, due to my rivalry with phantom, then everything patched up on the day B4 school two years ago.we are now good friend, and whenever she's online (and in the off topic section) i wanna respond to her comments as funneh as possible (if it's supposed to be funneh)

5: john:lol, isn't he supposed to be first??...no.....me and john were neutral friends in the start, until i ALMOST GOT MYSELF BANNED this one time, because my sis was spamming.otherwise, our friend level went to zip when he (or someone) banned me for my first time.that's why i'm here right now writing this....then i was even afraid to post with a high fear of him seeing my posts and banning me here.. but i lived, i learned, and soon, we became friends. i  found indicators of his moods, and when it's best to do "this" or "that" , but othrwise, i can hopefully indulge in a conversation with him.

sorry guys, i rlly lost trail after that, okay? now i'll post anonymous

6:jkid : your epic, i don't remember how we became friends , all i know is, we got to talking, and it goes blank.. sorry..

7:elana the hedgehog : your spazzy (that's a +) your very entertaining, and fun to be around, and you rp alot with me and light so we don't have to be the only ones!THNX!!!

8:annoyinglad (deceased from SZ ) : i was afraid to even say a word to you, a-lad in case you were, really annoying.but i lived, i learned, and i found out, you a  not-so annoying lad.. sorry we hardly got to talk.. old pal

9:pheonix (shadic 90) : your epic, and i forgot how we became friends, sorry...

10:tavy : we have our own forums, you love to RP, and your a joy to talk to, i can remember how we became friends.
story: i was online one day, like at 8:00 in the mornin, two summers ago, i beleive, and then "jimmy caracter" got online, we got to chat, yada yada, and then he needed help with some math (that i didn't know, i was, like 11)so, i was to no use at all, but yeha, we kept talking, and becaem friends...(unless your NOT jimmy caracter??)

11 (2 submissions) : hal metal, and smiley chao (chloe) : hal metal, the dude who came anonymously, like any other person, signed up, and just wanted to be here, because this site is awesome, after he was humbly accepted, he took it to the next step, he invited his sister, smiley chao here, now they are the dynamic duo!! both accepted, and loved , like part of a big family, they are both under the wings of the great, xaio-bird (protection by me), and they look pretty much here to stay..

12:windlessusher : like, one of the best, wind . we have been friends since he signed up, yet being stripped of his mod powers hardly putting a scratch on his untouchable ego, wind can easily outsmart the ppl that don't rlly pay attention (tis true, he got me once) and ca whip up a can of WHOOPAZZ in brawl!! he, actually made a RIVAL in brawl, but to keep him safe, i won't say a word about him.wind deserves EVERYTHING positive he gets, whether it's + karma, to instant (insert position here) status on another website. doensn't rlly matter, but he is a one of a kind, and some people don't sometimes understand. wind, i understand you. and your epic, tat's why we are friends.

13:chaos dazer: the king of seakings, and prince of mudkips, chaos dazer is a friend to stay, while yet i hardly get to see him now, he's epic, and already, out'karma'd me. lol, dude, your like,  one of the greatest

15: xtremleysonic: i helped him out, when he had just came to SZ, and we became instant friends. we are like brothers!we agree, and we help each other out! brotherly!!all i can say is: he is  the first epic person i've TRULY put 100% effort into helping with (cause most ppl usually i have some doubts about, and most of them are gone off this website)

16:NiGHTS: my malloe buddy, and just a plain awesome guy, NiGHTS is, he can take jokes (like most of us) , he has a
very innocent nature (from what i've seen) and is popular wherever he goes foruum-wise, hopefully in real life to), and even when he'sgone, he won't be forgotten, and his name, along with many others, will travel along for SZ generations .

17:mikey the echidna: an epic, orange (hedgehog??) echidna, that has a good future, from what i will beleive. he is a friend of gleech's from another forum,and it was good luck (or just plain epicness) that drew him here!now a humble member, he is in the groove of things, and will not be ignored, just about placing in #2 quickest to get popular members!
mikey, your epic scale is HIGH  like all of ours,but yours stands out to me, i dunno why, but it does, and that's what makes you popular so fast.

18:ben the werehog: one of the three kids who didn't get a good start here, ben is now accepted into the family of SZ,  treated , like the cousin who noone cared for, until he started to act right around us (not to rlly say anything bad, but, yeah) ben, your a great person, you can get a bit, godmoddy sometime, when we rp, but it's okay, the greatness in your heart shines like a fire in the night.

(SUBMIT YOURSELF, AND I'LL DO THE BIO THINGY FOR YOU FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN)

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Hakudamashi

So I'm not your friend?
fine,I see how it is
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xaio

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 10, 2009, 10:42:17 PM
So I'm not your friend?
fine,I see how it is
O..M...G sorry wind!! i'm half sleep!!! i couldn't thinK!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Hakudamashi

Quote from: xaio on August 10, 2009, 10:44:10 PM
O..M...G sorry wind!! i'm half sleep!!! i couldn't thinK!!!
so I'm not good enough to remember when your half asleep?  :(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Smiley_Chao

:o! yay, my bro and I are the dynamic duo!! XD

aww, thanks a bunch dude *hugs* :D I feel special now!

xaio

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 10, 2009, 10:45:22 PM
so I'm not good enough to remember when your half asleep?  :(
sorry dude, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.i made a long part dedicated to YOU

Quote from: Smiley_Chao on August 10, 2009, 10:47:42 PM
:o! yay, my bro and I are the dynamic duo!! XD

aww, thanks a bunch dude *hugs* :D I feel special now!
no prob (smiles) i feel usefull again
XD you two ARE THE dynamic duo!! the first ones here!!  YOU GUYS MADE HISTORY IN SZ!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Halmetal

Quote from: xaio on August 10, 2009, 10:38:54 PM
11 (2 submissions) : hal metal, and smiley chao (chloe) : hal metal, the dude who came anonymously, like any other person, signed up, and just wanted to be here, because this site is awesome, after he was humbly accepted, he took it to the next step, he invited his sister, smiley chao here, now they are the dynamic duo!! both accepted, and loved , like part of a big family, they are both under the wings of the great, xaio-bird (protection by me), and they look pretty much here to stay..
Thanks, you just made my day :D seriously, thank you :D your a awesome friend to have dude!
yay, dynamic duo :D i feel special

ChaosDazer

No offense, but halve of your friends are people no-one recognizes.

XDD
witty sig caption

JetTheHawk

Penis

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 11, 2009, 01:18:04 AM

XDD
XDDDDDD
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 11, 2009, 01:18:04 AM

XDD
i know, but they were my FIRST , and they didn't survive to whatever version you guys are on, i have their friend code  :P
and none taken
[MAD BRICK COMEBACK ]

chaosdazer added to friend description list

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

Quote from: xaio on August 11, 2009, 05:08:27 AM
i know, but they were my FIRST , and they didn't survive to whatever version you guys are on, i have their friend code  :P
and none taken
[MAD BRICK COMEBACK ]

chaosdazer added to friend description list

whos chaosdazer 8F

xaio

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

NiGHTS

NiGHTS

Quote from: xtremlysonic on August 11, 2009, 12:39:04 PM
so am not your friend

Post Merge: August 11, 2009, 06:49:19 PM

>:(so am not your friend >:(

actually if you read the title he is talking bout his fiends~