Elija2's Awesome Group

Started by Elija2, August 11, 2009, 10:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I made this group to rival Jet's group and prove that I am better than him (to some extent). If you join my group over Jet's group you will get whatever you want.
This group will adapt to tend to everyones needs and likings. Everyone will receive equal treatment, meaning that EVERYONE is equally awesome. This group is clearly more awesome than Jet's group because I have more Internets than him. So join now unless you want some anthropomorphic hawk to be your leader.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on August 11, 2009, 10:32:43 AM
I made this group to rival Jet's group and prove that I am better than him (to some extent). If you join my group over Jet's group you will get whatever you want.
This group will adapt to tend to everyones needs and likings. Everyone will receive equal treatment, meaning that EVERYONE is equally awesome. This group is clearly more awesome than Jet's group because I have more Internets than him. So join now unless you want some anthropomorphic hawk to be your leader.

NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

Super Empra

Gimme 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 karma

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

I'll join because this is like the colonies becoming America. It'll be awesome at first and then slowly fall to pieces as we become more and more in debt. It's right up my alley.

Elija2

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 11, 2009, 10:35:20 AM
I'll join because this is like the colonies becoming America. It'll be awesome at first and then slowly fall to pieces as we become more and more in debt. It's right up my alley.

HOLY FUCKSHIT WHEN DID YOU COME BACK!?!?shift+1shift+/

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: Elija2 on August 11, 2009, 10:36:56 AM
HOLY FUCKSHIT WHEN DID YOU COME BACK!?!?shift+1shift+/

You didn't notice? I've been back for a couple hours.

Super Empra

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Super Empra

Dracoslythe

I'm in.
*stares at Eli's avveh*

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE