Hey SonicZone, I have a problem...

Started by Dracoslythe, August 17, 2009, 09:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Okay, so this may come across as weird but...
I can't stop eating.  D:

Yeah.
You know that it's really boring just sitting around on the computer all day with nowhere to go, nothing to do.
And when I'm bored...I eat.  And eat.  And eat.  And eat.

Let's put it this way.
In the past hour and a half, I've had a bowl of cereal, two waffles/butter/syrup, two big helpings of barbecue, and a sandwich...

And it's not that I want to eat...
it's that I can't help it.  Like an impulse, if you will.

This is bad in different ways.
First:  it's bad for my weight.  (not that I'm obsessed with my weigh or anything, but I have noticed that I've gained a few pounds.  D:)

Second:  it's bad for my Diabetes.  I have really severe type 1, and anything that I put in my mouth, I have to take insulin for.  And the more insulin I take, the more my body develops a resistance to it.

I just don't know what to do.  ._.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2009, 09:20:52 AM
I can't stop eating.  D:

Yeah.
You know that it's really boring just sitting around on the computer all day with nowhere to go, nothing to do.
And when I'm bored...I eat.  And eat.  And eat.  And eat.

Let's put it this way.
In the past hour and a half, I've had a bowl of cereal, two waffles/butter/syrup, two big helpings of barbecue, and a sandwich...

it's that I can't help it.  Like an impulse, if you will.

First:  it's bad for my weight.  (not that I'm obsessed with my weigh or anything, but I have noticed that I've gained a few pounds.  D:)

Second:  it's bad for my Diabetes.  I have really severe type 1, and anything that I put in my mouth, I have to take insulin for.  And the more insulin I take, the more my body develops a resistance to it.

I just don't know what to do.  ._.

Wow, my problem is the opposite...I have felt sick the last week every time I eat, and therefore I haven't eaten as much as a usually do this past week.

I'd say, try eating filling foods and eat them slowly maybe...I heard it works on Thanksgiving, so hell, why wouldn't it work now!

JetTheHawk

I can't stop eating.  D:

Yeah.

Let's put it this way.

First:  it's bad for my weight.  (not that I'm obsessed with my weigh or anything, but I have noticed that I've gained a few pounds.  D:)

Second:  it's bad for my Diabetes.  I have really severe type 1, and anything that I put in my mouth, I have to take insulin for.  And the more insulin I take, the more my body develops a resistance to it.

o_________________o... idk
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 17, 2009, 09:26:28 AM
Wow, my problem is the opposite...I have felt sick the last week every time I eat, and therefore I haven't eaten as much as a usually do this past week.

I'd say, try eating filling foods and eat them slowly maybe...I heard it works on Thanksgiving, so hell, why wouldn't it work now!

Oh, I hope you get to feeling better.  D:
Being sick is never good.  >:o

Hrm, I'll try that.  Hopefully it'll work.  lol cause those aren't filling.  Just the first thing I could find.  >.>

Rulep

This is a tough one...  :(  Maybe go out more and get a social life? That's always the best thing to do.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Rulep on August 17, 2009, 09:30:33 AM
This is a tough one...  :(  Maybe go out more and get a social life? That's always the best thing to do.
That's the thing.
I'm bottled up...or rather more of what you would call a social outcast.

Also anytime I wanna go over to a friends, the answer is usually "maybe next week."
I'm not even allowed to go over to one of my friend's house anymore because mom heard a RUMOR that her mom smokes pot.  >.>

lol I feel like such a loser/selfish (which is the last thing I wanna be) for just ranting on about this.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2009, 09:29:08 AM
Oh, I hope you get to feeling better.  D:
Being sick is never good.  >:o

Hrm, I'll try that.  Hopefully it'll work.  lol cause those aren't filling.  Just the first thing I could find.  >.>

Well, I think it's just the nerves of school starting...every year my stress gets worse for some reason and I feel more crappy the next year before the year starts.

Hakudamashi

dash hot sauce or soak really bitter medicine in the next thing you eat
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

Ever seince Cancer...I hardley eat...

ShadowsOfSilver

I can't stop eating.  D:

Yeah.

Let's put it this way.

I don't stop eating either, I snack, and snack...

For example. I was at the beach earlier and had Cookies, Dorito-like thins, and a sandwich. after, we go to dairy. I GET A BLIZZARD.

Anyways, I recommend eating some filling food.

The Meph's back in da hawz

annoyinglad

I can't stop eating.  D:

Yeah.

Let's put it this way.

Well, you could try a number of things, but I would recommend appetite control pills first... Unless you start eating all of those, overdose, and die... Woah, depressing thought...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 17, 2009, 11:14:40 AM
Well, you could try a number of things, but I would recommend appetite control pills first... Unless you start eating all of those, overdose, and die... Woah, depressing thought...
lol yeah.
let's not try those.
I already od on ibuprofen  xP

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2009, 11:17:01 AM
lol yeah.
let's not try those.
I already od on ibuprofen  xP

Well that's not good. I think you might be havin some psychological issue in your subconcious...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 17, 2009, 11:17:58 AM
Well that's not good. I think you might be havin some psychological issue in your subconcious...
Probably.  Ugh, I hate being a teenager.  lol

Hakudamashi

try knitting to get your mind off it
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay