Light the hedgehog: Tiger's side of the story.

Started by Light the Hedgehog, August 18, 2009, 05:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Elana: *stops* heh, you are his little pet though, you should care...somewhat

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: there's only one thing i never understood. why i have to hide the fact that i'm a talking chao.

Elana:i wasn't suprised about that one bit, my mom used to have a talking chao, she used a translater, though the chao ran away, not because it was abused, but because it was really curious, but it died a few days later..

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *is physically frozen, turns fight and faints*

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:....*eye twitches*.....

Light: yeah...tiger sort of has chaodeathaphobia

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: gets back up* meh...i'm gonna check if there's any good deals on E-Bay...*checks E-Bay* DARN IT! what does i gguy have to do to get an actual japanese nintendo Famicom?!

Ana:..umm..get a job? thats what i did, untill i got fired because i was too "hyper"

Mandy: you always were a bit too hyper

MEANWHILE

Hato: *on elana's head* why did you tell them off like that, was a bit rude ya'know..

ELana: they are too hyper like ana but a bit more hyper, i dont have time for hyperness that is out of control..

Hato:(japaneese translated into english) you are a perfect minon for eggman or something like that you do know that right

Elana:(japanese translated into english) Yes, yes i do

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on October 11, 2009, 05:29:45 AM
Ana:..umm..get a job? thats what i did, untill i got fired because i was too "hyper"

Mandy: you always were a bit too hyper

MEANWHILE

Hato: *on elana's head* why did you tell them off like that, was a bit rude ya'know..

ELana: they are too hyper like ana but a bit more hyper, i dont have time for hyperness that is out of control..

Hato:(japaneese translated into english) you are a perfect minon for eggman or something like that you do know that right

Elana:(japanese translated into english) Yes, yes i do
Tiger: meh...I SHALL GET A FAMICOM! THIS I SWEAR!!

Ana: i guess i could help with that!

2hours later

Ana: ok, got tiger and i applyied for a job at some taco shop..the regular costumer, gir...

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i applied for a job at a candy shop. the regular customer is chip.

Ana: same shop, but a different section, one for tacos one for candy, great, OK see ya guys later *runs over to her side of the shop*

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *walks over to his side of the store*......

Chip: *flies up to the cash register (or something) and puts 9,000 chocolate bars on it* i'lll take all of these, plz.

Tiger: that'll be.....99 dollars. *chip throws the money at him* OW

Gir: *runs up to cash redgister* hai der, i want 99 tacos please

Ana:..urrmm that would be 99 dollers please..

Gir:*throws money and takes tacos*

Ana:..why did i do this job *takes money and puts in cash redgister*