Main Menu

lol I'm such a dumbass...

Started by Dracoslythe, August 19, 2009, 05:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

I deleted the C:\WINDOWS directory...

Nah.

But I did fuck up my computer so I couldn't log into my user account.
I was making a logon screen using this program, and I set the width of the area that holds the user icons and names for you to select to 0, thinking that it would make just the background disappear.
Oh no, it set the entire thing to 0 width, so I couldn't select my name to log back on.  >.>

There was no way one could log onto the computer to fix it.
So I had to do a system recovery.
Lost everything.  xD

In fact, I'm having to use IE 6 as of now.
I hate this browser with a passion...
lol

And here I though changing the start button text would eff my computer up, but it didn't.
But just a simple logon screen replacement that you use a program for totally made me have to completely dump the computer (you have to edit Explorer.exe strings and registry files for the start button thing, hence why I thought that's how I was going to eff the computer up), so like yeah.  I officially suck.
And as soon as I redownload the programs needed to hack it, I'm going to turn right around and do it again!  This time...I won't touch any width properties.  xD

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 19, 2009, 05:54:52 AM

Nah.

I was making a logon screen using this program, and I set the width of the area that holds the user icons and names for you to select to 0, thinking that it would make just the background disappear.
Oh no, it set the entire thing to 0 width, so I couldn't select my name to log back on.  >.>

Lost everything.  xD

lol

And here I though changing the start button text would eff my computer up, but it didn't.
But just a simple logon screen replacement that you use a program for totally made me have to completely dump the computer (you have to edit Explorer.exe strings and registry files for the start button thing, hence why I thought that's how I was going to eff the computer up), so like yeah.  I officially suck.
And as soon as I redownload the programs needed to hack it, I'm going to turn right around and do it again!  This time...I won't touch any width properties.  xD
wow... you screwed everything up lol
NO SIGNATURE

Princessofthechaosemerald

Nah.

Lost everything.  xD

lol

oshet,that sucks..badly

Dracoslythe

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 19, 2009, 05:56:28 AM
wow... you screwed everything up lol
Yes I did and Imma screw it up again!  C:<

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 19, 2009, 05:58:07 AM
Yes I did and Imma screw it up again!  C:<
just delete windows 32 k?
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 19, 2009, 05:58:41 AM
just delete windows 32 k?
It's System32 rofl.

And System32 is in the C:\WINDOWS directory on the computer's hard drive.  :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 19, 2009, 05:59:59 AM
It's System32 rofl.

And System32 is in the C:\WINDOWS directory on the computer's hard drive.  :P
O
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

but I did sucessfully hack my wii if that counts for anything.  8D

Now I just need to learn how to run the backup loader...  >.<

CradledEggle

Nah.

Lost everything.  xD

lol

system recoveries suck,thats why i back some stuff onto a flash drive. but that must suck,having to re-DL shet.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

ChaosDazer

I just realized.

Your gonna have to Re-download Photoshop and such....
witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 19, 2009, 06:48:40 AM
system recoveries suck,thats why i back some stuff onto a flash drive. but that must suck,having to re-DL shet.
Yeah.
But I lost my flash drive.  D:
16 gigs, too.  >.<

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 19, 2009, 06:57:30 AM
Yeah.
But I lost my flash drive.  D:
16 gigs, too.  >.<
mine hold only 2 gig,but makes everything small,too like kb's
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~