Samus is a GIRL!?!?!?!

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 23, 2009, 11:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

When I found out Samus was a girl i was surprized. I heard rumors that she was but didn't beleive them. I found out when I beat Metroid Prime Hunters. Then I was like" oh....so Samus is a girl".

When did you find out Samus was a girl and how?

JetTheHawk

in SSBM, when on a mission, it says "the gargantian women" or something like that, and samus was in it
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 23, 2009, 11:41:42 AM
When I found out Samus was a girl i was surprized. I heard rumors that she was but didn't beleive them. I found out when I beat Metroid Prime Hunters. Then I was like" oh....so Samus is a girl".

By beating the original Metroid when I was a kid.

nkansah1

i knew she was a girl from the beggining i dunno how but for ppl that played ssbb and saw her FS if the whole world was quiet and ppl that everyone playes ssbb and did her special at the same time you would hear..........(wait for it)

SAMUS IS A GIRL WHAA?!??!?!?!?!

annoyinglad

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 23, 2009, 11:47:03 AM
i knew she was a girl from the beggining i dunno how but for ppl that played ssbb and saw her FS if the whole world was quiet and ppl that everyone playes ssbb and did her special at the same time you would hear..........(wait for it)

SAMUS IS A GIRL WHAA?!??!?!?!?!

Only if they had never played any game with her in it before this point. Every single one gives at least refrence to her being a girl.

nkansah1

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 11:48:50 AM
Only if they had never played any game with her in it before this point. Every single one gives at least refrence to her being a girl.

well yea <---(is that considered spamming?)

annoyinglad

Quote from: nkansah1 on August 23, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
well yea <---(is that considered spamming?)

Only if it doesn't participate to the conversation. That doesn't really, it's just saying you agree and... that's it. However, saying "ok" or something like that is fine if you're allowing someone to know that you understand what they were telling you. But make sure it's you specifically or it would be.

nkansah1

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 12:20:16 PM
Only if it doesn't participate to the conversation. That doesn't really, it's just saying you agree and... that's it. However, saying "ok" or something like that is fine if you're allowing someone to know that you understand what they were telling you. But make sure it's you specifically or it would be.

ok thanx :D

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 23, 2009, 11:41:42 AM

ummm,my bro told me and then when he beat metroid prime for the gc i was like ooohhhhh

Pingas

always knew

first metroid game i played was metroid prime i read a review refferin 2 her as a she
URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54921]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]

blazerh44

I've always known that Samus was a she

Dracoslythe

Since I watched my cousin play Metroid a few years back.  lol
I was like "uhhh...wat..."

XtheHedgehog

i knew it when i played a flash version of metroid, she died and i saw a girl with her armor breaking off in her pantys O_o im like....OMFG SAMUS IS A GIRL?

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 01:59:09 PM
Since I watched my cousin play Metroid a few years back.  lol
I was like "uhhh...wat..."

Lol, there was this one girl in my French class last year that played Brawl all the time, but never new Samus was a she until I told her... And she was a senior...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 02:33:12 PM
Lol, there was this one girl in my French class last year that played Brawl all the time, but never new Samus was a she until I told her... And she was a senior...
xD
that's kinda saddddd