Submit your stories and books here!

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 24, 2009, 03:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

Quote from: darkness shadow on November 06, 2009, 09:16:03 AM
W00T I'M EVIL >=D then i'm good =D
well thats if i read it right... but meh, am i one of teh legendaries?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Hey Darkness...i seriously can not remember you signing up...i'm sorry...maybe it's just my cruddy memeory again >_< But i have put you in it. You're almost like the first guy mentioned on here besides Rendel lol.

BTW, ya u r a legendary =3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

Quote from: Shadow26 on November 06, 2009, 09:19:00 AM
Then that means i'm cool 8)
You mean you think your cool right?

and then back on topic:
Waiting for the next chapter.

HereAndThere

Awwww man!

I should relly think for a better place to hide my weapons :( (jk)

Yay fighting!!!!
another chapter, another fight and moar epicness so:
+1 KARMA!!!!

Blitz the hedgehog

It was realy good bro I liked the ultimate showdown bit with all of those charecters in it ;D

Made by Jet teh Ossum hawk

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 06, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
Yay! Jeexx is back in ;D

Dracoslythe eventually followed the footprints into a hidden underground base! I don't think it was hidden very well though...Anyways. She tried to open the door first, but couldn't, then she tried to hit it, no luck, then she smashed it, fruitless...Nothing seemed to open the big metal door until she saw a panel on the side in which you needed to enter a code to enter! She took a random wild guess and put it "1, 2 and 3" and as stupid as these guys are, it was the right password! As smart as these guys are, another identification panel came out, it was hand print identification, but she wasn't part of these dark hedgehogs and she obviously knew that she couldn't open it with her hand, even if she had tried!
     Suddenly something caught her leg and she tripped cos' JJeeexxx took her out with his whip, then he saw someone sneaking up from behind, so he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find, because Draco stole it and she shot and she missed because Jeexx had deflected it with his fist, then she jumped in the air and she did a somersault while Jeexx the hedgehog tried to pole vault onto Dracoslythe but they collided in the air then someone punched Jeexx in the faacee.
After this ultimate showdown themed fight, that someone who had punched Jeexx out cold decided to stay in the shade of darkness and eventually left with no sign of his face showing. Draco used knocked-out Jeexx's hand on the hand identification...it opened ANOTHER panel! This time it was eyedentification (pun drums) panel! She couldn't use Jeexx's as his eyes were closed and refused to open...
     Ol' Draco was hoppin' around, a hidden door like a big playground when suddenly Michael burst from the Shade, missed Draco with a mike grenade, Draco got p****d and began to attack but didn't expect to be blocked by a trap, which proceeded to open up to a trap 2 when Michael the hedgehog came outta the blue. He started beating up Draco-O'Neil and he got flattened by the Dracmobile, but before she could get back to the Draco-cave, Michaelham Lincoln popped out of his grave! He pulled an AK47 out from under his tail and blew Draco away with bullets of fail, because obviously all of these had missed, and she kicked him right in the face with her fist!
Draco finished her ultimate showdown themed fight again, and opened Michael eyes and used them on the eyedentification (pun drums) panel. The door finally opened and she ran in, eager to try and rescue her friends.

WTF IS THIS +1 anyway
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Shadow26

Jordan teh Echidna

After quite a while, all the guys had woken up and their chains had turned their wrists red, they felt as if they were on the rack in a torture chamber! Jet told them about the spikes and they were slightly closer now, just enough for Shadic to see. Mikey tried to wriggle free but his efforts proved useless as they were on really tight and their hands were turning purple!

Meanwhile, in a room not so far away
"Ahh crud! What floor could those guys be on?" said Dracoslythe, running up all the steps and sidling out of the view of security flash lights and torches. She got on the 1st floor and there were some test tubes in there, 5 in fact, in the middle of the room. One of the test tubes had a metal robot looking like Shadic, one that looked like Guy, one like Jet, one like Mikey and one like Rendel! "Whoah...they've made metal dopple-gangers of the guys, wait...what I want to know is how in the world did they even KNOW about these guys?! They were just on a trip, then chaos unveils and they're trapped in an infinite loop of danger!" She ran to the next floor and she saw a wall moving in front of her at like 1 metre an hour, so she moved closer and saw a "reveal" switch on the back of it, maybe making the wall transparent maybe? She pressed it and the wall turned see through, she couldn't see what was ahead as it was pretty far away. Then there was a button saying "Move the wall out of the way" she pressed that, the wall moved aside and she ran down the corridor, the end of the room becoming much clearer. Draco gasped as she saw all the guys hanging from chains with their hands blackcurrant purple! She then pressed a massive huge red button behind them saying "If you are pressing this button then you are crazy because it releases all of the prisoners". She pressed it, then all the guys fell to the floor off of their chains and the wall shut again! It was moving towards them at double its speed with no way out except from an air vent which was 2 miles above them and 4 inches wide and long...not a very good option...the guys rubbed their wrists and hands to escape from the excruciating pain and then saw the wall heading to them. Shadic try to push it back but she jabbed her hand a bit and jerked it back, Jet tried to jam his beak in the side but it just started bleeding a little somehow...Rendel then remembered the portable light switch that he had and he jammed the wall with it. "Phew...that was close! I thought I was gonna be hedgehog food!" said Jet, wiping his sweating brow, Mikey and Shadic looked at him with the "that's offensive" look and they sat down trying to relieve the pain in their wrists a bit more. Suddenly, the button in which Rendel threw into the wall got crushed in the wall because of the pressure and all the lights swiftly turned on in the room. A computers voice then said "Electricity restored to one hundred percent!" which meant BAD news because the wall was moving towards them at Quadruple speed!! Everyone screamed and shouted and tried to escape but it was no use, they were going to get crushed! Then...out the corner of Mikey's eye...there became a glimmer of hope...

WILL THE HEROES EVER ESCAPE?!

WILL MIKEY JUST OPEN HIS MOUTH AND REVEAL THE GLIMMER OF HOPE?!

WILL THESE HEROES EVER FIND OUT THEY ARE EVEN HEROES AT ALL?!

WILL I STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS AND STEALING THE VOICE OVER FROM DANGER MOUSE?!?! Find out in the Next chapter!!
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

HereAndThere

Quote from: Shadow26 on November 07, 2009, 12:49:11 AM
great chapter,but no Shade... :'(
Hey i don't complain about Jeexx not being in it you know.

and:
DAMN IT MIKEY!!!!
A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
That's evil  :'(

NiGHTS

nice work

i mean big long posts i dont mind reading

(Y) (thumbs up on teh msns) x3

Quote from: jeexx on November 07, 2009, 01:20:07 AM
Hey i don't complain about Jeexx not being in it you know.

and:
DAMN IT MIKEY!!!!
A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
That's evil  :'(

no it just makes it more exciting
x3

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on November 07, 2009, 02:02:56 AM
And evil like :P

in your opinion

but after a cliff hanger the next part HAS to be 2X bettur x3

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 07, 2009, 12:46:25 AM
After quite a while, all the guys had woken up and their chains had turned their wrists red, they felt as if they were on the rack in a torture chamber! Jet told them about the spikes and they were slightly closer now, just enough for Shadic to see. Mikey tried to wriggle free but his efforts proved useless as they were on really tight and their hands were turning purple!

Meanwhile, in a room not so far away
"Ahh crud! What floor could those guys be on?" said Dracoslythe, running up all the steps and sidling out of the view of security flash lights and torches. She got on the 1st floor and there were some test tubes in there, 5 in fact, in the middle of the room. One of the test tubes had a metal robot looking like Shadic, one that looked like Guy, one like Jet, one like Mikey and one like Rendel! "Whoah...they've made metal dopple-gangers of the guys, wait...what I want to know is how in the world did they even KNOW about these guys?! They were just on a trip, then chaos unveils and they're trapped in an infinite loop of danger!" She ran to the next floor and she saw a wall moving in front of her at like 1 metre an hour, so she moved closer and saw a "reveal" switch on the back of it, maybe making the wall transparent maybe? She pressed it and the wall turned see through, she couldn't see what was ahead as it was pretty far away. Then there was a button saying "Move the wall out of the way" she pressed that, the wall moved aside and she ran down the corridor, the end of the room becoming much clearer. Draco gasped as she saw all the guys hanging from chains with their hands blackcurrant purple! She then pressed a massive huge red button behind them saying "If you are pressing this button then you are crazy because it releases all of the prisoners". She pressed it, then all the guys fell to the floor off of their chains and the wall shut again! It was moving towards them at double its speed with no way out except from an air vent which was 2 miles above them and 4 inches wide and long...not a very good option...the guys rubbed their wrists and hands to escape from the excruciating pain and then saw the wall heading to them. Shadic try to push it back but she jabbed her hand a bit and jerked it back, Jet tried to jam his beak in the side but it just started bleeding a little somehow...Rendel then remembered the portable light switch that he had and he jammed the wall with it. "Phew...that was close! I thought I was gonna be hedgehog food!" said Jet, wiping his sweating brow, Mikey and Shadic looked at him with the "that's offensive" look and they sat down trying to relieve the pain in their wrists a bit more. Suddenly, the button in which Rendel threw into the wall got crushed in the wall because of the pressure and all the lights swiftly turned on in the room. A computers voice then said "Electricity restored to one hundred percent!" which meant BAD news because the wall was moving towards them at Quadruple speed!! Everyone screamed and shouted and tried to escape but it was no use, they were going to get crushed! Then...out the corner of Mikey's eye...there became a glimmer of hope...

WILL THE HEROES EVER ESCAPE?!

WILL MIKEY JUST OPEN HIS MOUTH AND REVEAL THE GLIMMER OF HOPE?!

WILL THESE HEROES EVER FIND OUT THEY ARE EVEN HEROES AT ALL?!

WILL I STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS AND STEALING THE VOICE OVER FROM DANGER MOUSE?!?! Find out in the Next chapter!!

WHERE AM I AT
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Shadow26

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 07, 2009, 03:18:15 AM
-1 Michael for saying that >:C you can't be in every single chapter y'know! You're in the next one!

The glitter of hope which caught Mikey's eye was in his trouser/ pants pocket, the two power rings which he got from Jet and Guy. "Everyone, quickly grab onto me!" he said, holding his arms out. "Uhhh Mikey, we may be dying in a few seconds but we don't really need to hug each other!" complained Jet, crossing his arms. Everyone else grabbed onto Mikey except Jet...who was trying to fly out but all he did was flip and land back on his head, knocking him out. Mikey quickly grabbed him along with the others, the spikes reaching their necks, and then he shouted "CHAOS CONTROL!!" He quickly dragged the still bodies behind the spiked wall and chaos control finished as sudden as it had started. Everyone unfroze and came out of their frightened poses, then ran down the staircases, unaware that they were crossing through the spotlights and setting the alarms off. They quickly managed to jump out of emergency closing big metal door, though it took a few more seconds than usual to drag Jet out. After getting out, there were three bad things standing in their way, Jeexx, Michael, and a mysterious Darkness Chaos-hog, which looked like shadow, with darkness emanating from him. Rendel recognised him immediately "You...what are YOU doing here!?" he shouted, growling... Everyone got ready for a huge battle, Mikey spiked up his spines, Shadic, Rendel and Dracoslythe prepared for a lot of karate, and Guy spread out his arms ready to attack...the showdown was about to begin...
AWESOME!1+ KARMA ;D