my rant on anime fans

Started by Pingas, August 29, 2009, 01:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingas

why do they get so protective over a cartoon?
i mean i stumbled across an anime sucks vid today on youtube nd ppl were writing immature comments about how it rules
just because someone doesnt like the same things as you do it doesnt mean u have to complain to other youtube users about it
when i see ppl sayin somfin i like sucks i dont get this hell bent crying over it
but no! after seein 1 anime sucks video they start referin 2 it as a war nd feel the need 2 grt rid of it wen they can jus not watch it
they start labellin the haters as 'not having lives' and 'racists' after they make a poor quality 5 min vid makin fun of wat they love
jesus christ its jus a cartoon
we have to put up wit all their anime music videos so y cant they accept that thers a vid makin fun of it
they r a problem wen you try to download a movie but top of the list are hundreds of anime episodes amvs and save our anime videos
i dont mind people watching anime but the save our anime videos are really annoying they say flaggers are causing what is to them the best thing ever while ignoring the copyright of anime itself which they refuse to accept
some of them refer to themselves as otakus and dedicate their life to anime and hope of going to japan to become artists because they can draw anime
if you watch it and accept the fact that not everyone is as crazy about it as you thats fine just dont get angry at those who dislike it or a certain anime itself
some ppl think that ther is only japanese and american animation and you can only like one
along with their hypocrisy calling peple who dislike it cowards and at the same time block me and order all their anime friends to flag my vids on youtube
and another thing is they should stop with the love of japan its bad enough they display the behaviour mentioned earlier dont go loving japan and hating other countries cos of their cartoons
some anime fans youtube channels raise an eyebrow
one had a bg of a 9 yr old anime girl wearing nothing other than a jumper which jus covered her vagina
another one of my youtube experiences was of some guy who referred to his anime loving aquaintainces on youtube as his friends and family he called ppl who didnt watch anime infedels he hated being called by his real name
but the worst of all was by some guy who said to me that he wasnt a human but a wolf i told him to wise up then he blocked me
i hope i have made myself clear and have not intended to be against ppl who casually watch it just the ppl who are obsessed

thank you for your time
URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54921]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]

Dracoslythe

Haha, I agree.
I myself am an anime fan
But I don't get obsessed over it.

It's people that get obsessed over something that makes the entire fandom look like fags.

If you're a TRUE anime fan, you would laugh over something making fun of it, because it's...well funny.

I just want to stab people who get overly...obsessive over something.

It's okay if you like something, but please, have some common sense, and respect others opinions, even if they don't like it.
They don't suck or need to go die if they don't like it.
They just DON'T LIKE IT.
Just like you don't like something that someone else doesn't like.

Let's put it this way:
Say if you're one of these anime fanboys/fangirls, and you go ape shit on someone for not liking it.
Then you turn around and say that you don't like something, and someone goes ape shit on you.
Then you bitch about it.
WTF.
You just did the same thing to someone else mere minutes ago.
Fucking hypocrites.

Hakudamashi

Its like Sonic all over again
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 30, 2009, 01:07:47 PM
Its like Sonic all over again
That's another thing that pisses me off.
Sonic fanboys and fangirls.
Yes, it's okay to like something...ALOT.
But...
"OMFG I WANT SONIC IN MEEEE"
Fuck no.  That's crossing the line

Most of the fandom is like that, sadly, and it gives the sane fans a bad name.
I just want to tie those bastards up with razor wire, slit their throats while making them drink steaming coffee.  >=O

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 30, 2009, 01:15:50 PM
But...

I just want to tie those bastards up with razor wire, slit their throats while making them drink steaming coffee.  >=O
well its ok if they just do that to "Sonic" but if they start doing that on jet, ill kill them
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 30, 2009, 01:21:34 PM
well its ok if they just do that to "Sonic" but if they start doing that on jet, ill kill them
rofl, you apparently don't see some of the sick minded people that I do.

I found a NC-17 rated story one time about someone's fanchar and Big.  >.>

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 30, 2009, 01:31:51 PM
rofl, you apparently don't see some of the sick minded people that I do.

I found a NC-17 rated story one time about someone's fanchar and Big.  >.>
oh...
and

ew

im seriously going to shut down their gay ass interwebs >:C
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 30, 2009, 01:15:50 PM
But...

You should see the Final Fantasy fanbase
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

azlj01

Yeah fanboys/ fangirls have no brains and bunch of idiocy but you can push their buttons until they get pissed they are funny XD.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: azlj01 on August 30, 2009, 06:06:32 PM
Yeah fanboys/ fangirls have no brains and bunch of idiocy but you can push their buttons until they get pissed they are funny XD.
yes,their actions are laughable
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay